Satellite Internet

Satellite Internet Forum.

Welcome, Guest.
Welcome to this satellite broadband discussion forum. Wherever you are and whatever your problem we are here to help each other. Connecting to the internet via satellite is not always easy but is critically important to those in remote places or with poor terrestrial infrastructure. Both service providers and customers are encouraged to contribute. Register at the bottom of the forum home page if you wish to contribute or ask question. May 2018: GDPR: Updates to Privacy and Cookies policies: As you may know, a new EU data protection law called GDPR will apply from Friday 25th May 2018. As part of satsig's commitment to protecting the privacy of site visitors and forum members, I have therefore updated the Privacy and Cookie policies. There are now links leading to these policies: Disclaimer, Terms of Use and Privacy, Forum User Agreement, Forum Rules and Cookies at the bottom of the home page and all forum pages. Read the Forum rules.
      Satellite internet forum          
Pages: 1

skyDSL & Movistar in Spain

(Read 3880 times)
Ex Member
Ex Member

Feb 22nd, 2006 at 4:49pm  
I have finally got reconnected to the internet in Spain by means of the skyDSL one way service and a Movistar GPRS data account. Although everything is working well I could really do with anybodys help on tweaks to stop skyDSL disconecting and leaving the GPRS running and leaving me bankrupt! Apart from logging on to the skyDSL service I canīt get to the service page.

Any skyDSL experts here?
« Last Edit: Nov 19th, 2014 at 11:32am by Admin1 »  

IP Logged

Ex Member
Ex Member

Reply #1 - Feb 22nd, 2006 at 7:56pm  
Contact us :

El Molino Systems S.L.

Frits Blomsma

Sales & Hire of Broadband Internet
Connections via Satellite

* Linkstar | Hughes | iDirect | Tachyon | Gilat | C-Com *