Satellite Internet

Satellite Internet Forum.

Welcome, Guest.
Welcome to this satellite broadband discussion forum. Wherever you are and whatever your problem we are here to help each other. Connecting to the internet via satellite is not always easy but is critically important to those in remote places or with poor terrestrial infrastructure. Both service providers and customers are encouraged to contribute. Register at the bottom of the forum home page if you wish to contribute or ask question. May 2018: GDPR: Updates to Privacy and Cookies policies: As you may know, a new EU data protection law called GDPR will apply from Friday 25th May 2018. As part of satsig's commitment to protecting the privacy of site visitors and forum members, I have therefore updated the Privacy and Cookie policies. There are now links leading to these policies: Disclaimer, Terms of Use and Privacy, Forum User Agreement, Forum Rules and Cookies at the bottom of the home page and all forum pages. Read the Forum rules.
      Satellite internet forum          
Pages: 1

Looking for i-Direct Ku bandwidth for my cafe

(Read 2762 times)
Ex Member
Ex Member

Jun 24th, 2006 at 12:24am  
I AM SERIOUSLY LOOKING FOR KU BAND SERVICE FOR MY CYBERCAFE BASED IN NIGERIA FROM AN ISP WITH STRONG SIGNAL IN NIGERIA AND UN-CONGESTED SERVICE.

PLEASE TREAT URGENTLY

AND CONTACT US AT:
EZEKIELVSAT@YAHOO.CO.UK or jiprildaura@aol.com
« Last Edit: Jul 23rd, 2006 at 2:26pm by Admin1 »  

IP Logged

Ex Member
Ex Member

Reply #1 - Jun 26th, 2006 at 4:34pm  
Hello,

Please contact me ASAP, for my company can provide you with the services you need at the low price, guaranteed!  For a Cyber Cafe, you will need 64 x 192.  I can provide you with a flat rate with little to no activation fee!

No worries about congestion - the multicast carrier is dedicated to your sites and not shared with anybody else which means you have complete control on contention rates and QoS.

I look forward to hearing from you.
Erica
erica@disitron.com

IP Logged

Ex Member
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Jun 29th, 2006 at 7:02am  
Dear Mr.Ezekeil,

Thank you for your response. I would like to inform you that we definately provide ku-band from i-direct
services,if you could let us know the exact location in Nigeria,then it would be easy for us to give you
the required information on the coverage along with the prices.

You may contact me on abid@gtsc.ae

Warm regards
Abidulla.U

IP Logged

Pages: 1