Home            Login            Register          
Pages: 1

VSAT service on LinkStar

(Read 2130 times)
Ex Member
Ex Member

Aug 11th, 2006 at 5:24am  
Hello,

Please I would appreciate anyone that can give me details on a company offering direct VSAT service on LinkStar to the West African region.

I'm looking forward to changing for a better and more reliable one, with good customer service.

I would like the contention ration not to be more than 1:3.

Thanks, hope to hear from you soon.

Kind regards

Tolu
« Last Edit: Aug 23rd, 2006 at 5:45pm by Admin1 »  

IP Logged

satguru2k2
★★

Reply #1 - Aug 13th, 2006 at 12:39am  
you didn't satae your current service provider but fobsky is about the best for now .
if you are using mweb ,their new italian satelite eutelsat w3L is simply outstanding
cheers
jimmy

IP Logged

Ex Member
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Aug 15th, 2006 at 2:12pm  
Thanks

but fobsky seems to be quite expensive, and it cannot compete in the growing internet market down here in nigeria.

I need something a sgood as fobsky but cheaper.

Regards

tolu

IP Logged

Ex Member
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Aug 31st, 2006 at 11:30am  
Tolu
The problem with Nigeria Cybercafe is that you don't want to spend money on your service. I am aware that your electricity consume majority of your profit, but if you spend $1,000 a month on your bandwidth subscription with good systems and a voIP it will well pay for itself.

I will recommend https://www.link-sat.net for you for your service, they're very reliable, and all they have for service is dedicated with 9 different service the priced from $550 to $4,500, but it is well worth the investment.
« Last Edit: Aug 31st, 2006 at 9:58pm by Admin1 »  

IP Logged

Pages: 1