Satellite Internet

Satellite Internet Forum.

Welcome, Guest.
Welcome to this satellite broadband discussion forum. Wherever you are and whatever your problem we are here to help each other. Connecting to the internet via satellite is not always easy but is critically important to those in remote places or with poor terrestrial infrastructure. Both service providers and customers are encouraged to contribute. If you are showing as 'Guest', please register at the bottom of the forum home page if you wish to contribute or ask question. May 2018: GDPR: Updates to Privacy and Cookies policies: As you may know, a new EU data protection law called GDPR will apply from Friday 25th May 2018. As part of satsig's commitment to protecting the privacy of site visitors and forum members, I have therefore updated the Privacy and Cookie policies. There are now links leading to these policies: Disclaimer, Terms of Use and Privacy, Forum User Agreement, Forum Rules and Cookies at the bottom of the home page and all forum pages. Read the Forum rules.
      Satellite internet forum          
Pages: 1

VSAT service on LinkStar

(Read 1755 times)
Ex Member
Ex Member

Aug 11th, 2006 at 5:24am  
Hello,

Please I would appreciate anyone that can give me details on a company offering direct VSAT service on LinkStar to the West African region.

I'm looking forward to changing for a better and more reliable one, with good customer service.

I would like the contention ration not to be more than 1:3.

Thanks, hope to hear from you soon.

Kind regards

Tolu
« Last Edit: Aug 23rd, 2006 at 5:45pm by Admin1 »  

IP Logged

Ex Member
Ex Member

Reply #1 - Aug 13th, 2006 at 12:39am  
you didn't satae your current service provider but fobsky is about the best for now .
if you are using mweb ,their new italian satelite eutelsat w3L is simply outstanding
cheers
jimmy

IP Logged

Ex Member
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Aug 15th, 2006 at 2:12pm  
Thanks

but fobsky seems to be quite expensive, and it cannot compete in the growing internet market down here in nigeria.

I need something a sgood as fobsky but cheaper.

Regards

tolu

IP Logged

Ex Member
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Aug 31st, 2006 at 11:30am  
Tolu
The problem with Nigeria Cybercafe is that you don't want to spend money on your service. I am aware that your electricity consume majority of your profit, but if you spend $1,000 a month on your bandwidth subscription with good systems and a voIP it will well pay for itself.

I will recommend http://www.link-sat.net for you for your service, they're very reliable, and all they have for service is dedicated with 9 different service the priced from $550 to $4,500, but it is well worth the investment.
« Last Edit: Aug 31st, 2006 at 9:58pm by Admin1 »  

IP Logged

Pages: 1