Pages: 1

WiFi, Pre WiMAX, WiMAX

(Read 10492 times)
Ex Member
Ex Member

Aug 10th, 2007 at 8:57am  
We can provide total wireless solution:

[b]5.8GHz Broadband Wireless and 4.9GHz Licensed:[/b]

Continuing our tradition in high throughput, long distance wireless networking, the SkyWay 7000 Series builds upon the successful SkyWay Series products with a new, higher performance 5.8GHz wireless system.

With data rates to 108 Mbps and up to 400 mW of RF power, SkyWay 7000 delivers more capacity, farther than ever before. Such capability allows end-users to download large data files, high resolution images, video clips, and MP3 files within a matter of seconds. Streaming video and multiple VoIP connections can now be delivered or backhauled seamlessly.

Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplexing (OFDM) technology delivers a wealth of benefits: high spectral efficiency supports class leading data rates while allowing multiple, nonoverlapping channels. OFDM is also capable of robust operation in near or non-line-of-sight (NLOS) link conditions, relaxing the stringent installation requirements associated with more traditional fixed wireless equipment.

Quality of Service (QoS) features within the SkyWay 7000 architecture allow tagged voice and video traffic to take priority over general data packet transfer, providing reliable, real-time capability even under congested link conditions. Priority privileges for marked frames are maintained from port to port: Ethernet through RF.

With security remaining a key consideration in many applications, the SkyWay 7000 delivers 128 bit AES encryption / decryption at full line speed. The AES algorithm was selected to be the standard encryption method of the US Government by the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST).

Physically, the SkyWay 7000 Series is fully integrated. The network engine, digital baseband, radio and antenna are all combined into a single, weatherized outdoor chassis, complete with Power over Ethernet (PoE) support. Guaranteed operational from -30C to +60C, the product can be installed at any convenient outdoor location needing only inexpensive Ethernet CAT5 cable for connection to an indoor network switch.

The SkyWay 7000 is truly an enterprise class system that comes complete with full function bridge/router software and extensive network protocol and network management support.

Combining a high power, 108 Mbps OFDM radio with a high performance, QoS based bridge/router engine, the SkyWay 7000 Series is a powerful, yet easy-to-use product for all of your point-to-point and multipoint broadband wireless needs.

[b] Gigabit Backbone Link [/b]

SkyWay-EB Series wireless systems provide the ultimate Gigabit backbone links for most demanding applications for carriers and enterprises. The products will operate either in 70 GHz licensed bands or 60 GHz unlicensed bands and have different antenna options for various link distance requirements.

The SkyWay-EB Series represents a breakthrough in long range gigabit links by extending the maximum link distance to 10 km.

Features & Advantages
Full-duplex Gigabit Ethernet—1.25 Gbps
Long Link Distance—up to 6.8 miles (10.85 km)
Highly secure, “pencil-beam” antennas—less than 1 deg
Interference free operation
High density deployment without co-location problems
Extremely low latency—measured in nanoseconds
All-in-one outdoor, compact design—no IDU required
Extreme reliability—up to 99.999%
IP66 Outdoor Rate Enclosure
Easy antenna alignment using voltmeter RSSI test points 

if you need further details please contact me at ahmed.taibah@it-lines.com

IP Logged

maxfire2020
★★

Reply #1 - Dec 28th, 2007 at 8:38am  
hello sir

i need wimax network in my country  to work prod band supplair throw the wimax and there is a badged limitation we need to support throw one tower around 1000 subscribers also our  signal it have to reach 30 KM in open area and 15 thou the bilding etc......
waiting your replay if this possible
Thank you

IP Logged

ahmelect
★★★

Reply #2 - Dec 29th, 2007 at 8:09pm  
hi

Very long time .... we see the dust around there.... what is up man? i can provide u with this system ..

&&Ahmed&&Dar Al-Hikma
YIM  
IP Logged

maxfire2020
★★

Reply #3 - Jan 4th, 2008 at 3:08pm  
hi
tell me how and how much it cost  email me
maxfire2020@hotmail.com

IP Logged

ahmelect
★★★

Reply #4 - Jan 17th, 2008 at 5:15pm  
hi

i have send u email stil no responce ...

&&Ahmed&&Dar Al-Hikma
YIM  
IP Logged

skylogsolutions
★★

Reply #5 - Jul 15th, 2008 at 12:16am  
WiMax Partner Company needed for Nigerian Start up company.Urgent need for a immediate quote .

Thanks , www.skylogsolutions.com

IP Logged

Pages: 1