Pages: 1

Asking your help in iDirect 3000

(Read 3878 times)
alol
★★

Oct 10th, 2006 at 12:29am  
I had an iDirect  3000 modem and i was on nss  setallite
because of bad serivecs i am forced to end my subscription on that setallite ,
i was adviced to supscribe on intelsat,but my problem when i want to upload the option file  it say that there is error in ths passward although i am quite sure of the the ip i logged in ,and the passward.
i contact my previous service supplier and he assured me that it is the ip and the passward  i looged in is correct .
so can you help me to solve the problem
and i will be very greatful.
with deep regardes
« Last Edit: Oct 10th, 2006 at 11:23am by Admin1 »  

IP Logged

Eric Johnston
★★★

Reply #1 - Oct 10th, 2006 at 11:21am  
If it says error in the password, check carefully that you are typing it in correctly.  Possible problems are UPPER case instead of lower case or vice versa, confusion between letter L and figure 1, letter o and figure 0 etc.  Two adjacent letter v v is not the same as letter w or W for example.

Best regards, Eric.

IP Logged

pgannon
★★★

Reply #2 - Oct 12th, 2006 at 11:01pm  
It could be set back to the "default" password.  

iDirect has a feature by which the network operator can "lock" the modem in case you lease it and don't finish paying for it, or perhaps breach a contract before it is terminated.  I don't know if that's the problem, but it could be.

By the way, the satellite (NSS-7) has nothing to do with the service quality.  That's a function of the service provider, and often a function of the customer's own bandwidth management or lack thereof at their site. 

Pat

IP Logged

Pages: 1