Welcome, Guest.        Forum rules.
      Home            Login            Register          
Pages: 1

256/512 C-band idirect dedicated link for Cameroon

(Read 2944 times)
Ex Member
Ex Member

Nov 5th, 2007 at 7:33pm  
Can someone price urgently for me a C-band dedicated bandwidth on Idirect 3100 modem?

Thanks.

IP Logged

pgannon
★★★

Reply #1 - Nov 5th, 2007 at 11:11pm  
"Dedicated" means not shared.  The 3100 supports shared iDirect-enabled services.  It can additionally support CIR as part of the shared bandwidth.  CIR is dedicated unless the network operator oversubscribes it.

iDirect has a 5100 that does support "dedicated" SCPC services.

Rather than request a quote for a specific bandwidth level, why don't you explain what you need the bandwidth for.  How many PCs, VoIP lines, webcams, business applications, etc.

Whether you need "dedicated" or "shared" bandwidth depends on what you are doing at your site.

Also, it sounds like you already have equipment, so providers will need to know what size and type of dish you have (linear or circular pol) as well as what size BUC you have. 

Contact me directly with this information and I will be happy to provide you with a proposal.

Pat

Business Satellite Solutions, LLC
www.bsatellite.com

IP Logged

Ex Member
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Nov 9th, 2007 at 12:23pm  
Hello,

Have a look at the www.future-b.eu website - they have C-band services on NSS10, with contention ratios indicated.  Simply click on the footprint of NSS10 to get the pricing of their services.  You may be able to work with a 1:2 contention ratio, but as Pat said, it is important to know what you need the link for.

Regards,
Jane.

IP Logged

Pages: 1