Home            Login            Register          
Pages: 1

problems with infiniti 3100

(Read 2759 times)
kamisama12
★★

Jun 26th, 2008 at 8:50pm  
Hello,

I'm currently having a problem with my idirect modem. I'm using IDS 8.0.2.1 . When I try to login using admin It tells me the ip is not accessible to try with the secure login, I try to login with the secure login and it tells me ip is not accessible to try without the secure login. It will eventually tell me to check my ip configuration. after 10 tries or so it will let me into isite as admin. When I'm logged in as admin i can't get any voltage readings either. I get the same error when trying to login as user but it only takes 2 or so attempts

I can telnet into my modem as user with no issues. It denies me access to telnet in as admin. I can ping the modem from my NIC and ping the NIC from the modem.

If anyone has any advice or solutions that would be great.

Thanks.

IP Logged

Ex Member
Ex Member

Reply #1 - Jun 26th, 2008 at 11:22pm  
Gonna ask the obvious question due to the bugs associated with 8.0.2.1 iSite....

What version of iSite are you using? (please click on HELP on the top toolbar and get the exact version...)

Since you are able to telnet successfully, I would consider trying 8.2.2 iSite (yes, a step up in version).  If unsuccessful there, ensure your HNO/VNO/CNO has given you enough permissions to use iSite.

« Last Edit: Jun 27th, 2008 at 12:46pm by N/A »  

IP Logged

kamisama12
★★

Reply #2 - Jun 27th, 2008 at 1:17pm  
this is the info I got from the help screen

version 8.0.2.1
build info 1114-1621
name netmodem 8.0.2.1

IP Logged

Ex Member
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Jun 27th, 2008 at 3:19pm  
Try 8.2.2 iSite and see if it works.

IP Logged

kamisama12
★★

Reply #4 - Jun 28th, 2008 at 2:07pm  
Where can I get a version of 8.2.2? Does someone have one that they could send me or provide me with a link?

Thanks

IP Logged

Pages: 1