Welcome, Guest.        Forum rules.
      Home            Login            Register          
Pages: 1

Tooway soaring Sales

(Read 6997 times)
A.Walker
★★★

Aug 12th, 2008 at 5:42pm  
Bentley Walker report sales are soaring with the Tooway product , interest is amazing reports CEO Anthony Walker and now with the major purchase we have negotiated from Viasat we are able to offer even lower pricing , if you are interested in being an installer or reseller please contact sales@bentleywalker.com

IP Logged

NotesConsultants
★★

Spain
Reply #1 - Aug 13th, 2008 at 9:08am  
Quote:
Bentley Walker report sales are soaring with the Tooway product , interest is amazing reports CEO Anthony Walker and now with the major purchase we have negotiated from Viasat we are able to offer even lower pricing , if you are interested in being an installer or reseller please contact sales@bentleywalker.com

We have been a Europe wide installer for Bentley Walker for many years and work closely with them to make sure all goes smoothly for all concerned.  Currently we are testing a a large dish for BW on Tooway, primarily because Southern Spain seemed to have a weak signal in some parts,which may now be resolved, but in any case having a large dish can sometimes help for installations where a less than perfect line of sight to the satellite or you are located out of the beam footprint is the only choice.
As soon as we have details on performance we will post the results.
(By the way, for the eagle eyed amongst you, the LNB/BUC assy is the same for both sizes of dish, and we have used the same unit for comparative testing, so the LNB/BUC assy is missing on the smaller dish.)

More details are on our web site: https://Notesconsultants.bttradespace.com

See the images on page https://www.satsig.net/tooway/tooway-satellite.htm for downlink and uplink Ka band beams.
« Last Edit: Aug 14th, 2008 at 10:31pm by NotesConsultants »  

IP Logged

europe-satellite.com
★★★

London UK
Reply #2 - Aug 13th, 2008 at 5:27pm  
For more info about Docsis (install manuals etc) please visit our Docsis page on www.europe-satellite.com We ship and install systems at any (rural) location in Europe.

IP Logged

europe-satellite.com
★★★

London UK
Reply #3 - Aug 13th, 2008 at 5:31pm  
We have systems in stock at our Spanish (Malaga airport) warehouse and UK warehouse and we can ship orders within 24 hours.

IP Logged

Sean_Williams
★★

Reply #4 - Aug 14th, 2008 at 9:29am  
Quote:

Hello
I'm interested to know how many installed systems there are so far, particularly in the UK ....?

IP Logged

europe-satellite.com
★★★

London UK
Reply #5 - Aug 14th, 2008 at 1:38pm  
Docsis sales just started in Europe. We have installed a few, Spain, Albania and Greece. For more info visit our Docsis page on www.europe-satellite.com or contact us by email/phone.

IP Logged

mark_bk
★★

Reply #6 - Aug 22nd, 2008 at 10:27am  
We have three KU systems operational in Crete - Greece.

IP Logged

ChasN
★★

Reply #7 - Aug 22nd, 2008 at 5:42pm  
Hi

I am still very unclear how many operational installs of Tooway there are now in Europe especially on the 384 kbps upload. Please can someone tell me?

Thanks

&&Thanks&&&&ChasN

IP Logged

NotesConsultants
★★

Spain
Reply #8 - Sep 26th, 2008 at 7:55pm  
My guess is less than 200 installed and operating. Its hard to be precise, all I know is there are about 30 plus I personally know about.

I don't know anyone who is getting anywhere near 384kbps upload.

Paul
https://www.notesconsultants.bttradespace.com

IP Logged

Pages: 1