Welcome, Guest.        Forum rules.
      Home            Login            Register          
Pages: 1

VOIP for Employees

(Read 15052 times)
Ex Member
Ex Member

Aug 18th, 2008 at 7:27pm  
We need to give VOIP facility to our employees in Baghdad, Iraq. We spend nearly $3000 every month on phone cards. If we can make them use VOIP, it will give more call time to employees and will save us some money. Iraqna and MTC Atheer are so expensive. I am sure I need CIR based package. I have 1 Cisco ATA 188 adapter here and soon I will get Grandstream IP Phones also. What bandwidth I need? Will it be economical? Has any body used VOIP over satellite?

IP Logged

Robert12
★★★

Reply #1 - Aug 19th, 2008 at 10:59am  
hi ,,

we are VOIP provider .. our own voice switch in london .. we can provide you with the best solution to save mony you pay now by using the expensive mobile phone .. we have an office in baghdad with ground support 24x7 ..

in the satellite part we have an iDirect paltform providing excelant service over satelliet ..
and you can visit our seb sites :
www.gccitcall.com
www.gccitcom.com

for more information please contact us on

sales@gccitcom.com
00964 7902272267     Baghdad office
+ 973-17805469         Bahrain

IP Logged

Ex Member
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Aug 27th, 2008 at 11:53pm  
Hello,

We can provide you the best quality international voip including web access to see your balance and CDR (Call Detail Records), Your Cisco ATA 188 is perfect to work with our system, regarding to CIR we use G723.1 which mean only 16Kbit CIR wanted. if you want to test voice quality contact me I will arrange an test account for you.

Regards,

Haval
HavalTech
Email and MSN: haval@havaltech.com
Web: www.havaltech.com

IP Logged

Pages: 1