Welcome, Guest.        Forum rules.
      Home            Login            Register          
Pages: 1

Tooway Iraq?

(Read 3667 times)
JonnyRotten
★★

Aug 23rd, 2008 at 9:20am  
Has anyone started using tooway in Iraq? If so are you seeing better bandwidth and service than with Hughes DW6000, DW7000, or HX?
Is it worth upgrading from DW6000 to an HX or Tooway?

IP Logged

Eric Johnston
★★★

Reply #1 - Aug 23rd, 2008 at 12:40pm  
Tooway is operating in Ka and Ku band with European coverage beams see tooway satellite    I am not aware of an Iraq Tooway coverage.

In shared systems, the maximum bit rates and throughput (Mbytes) limits are associated with how much you pay, rather than with the choice of technology.  iDirect, Hughes-HX and LinkStar-S2 all offer a range of tariff options from low bit rates, low Mbytes and low price to high bit rates, high Mbytes and high price.  The idea of the various tariffs and fair access policies is so that everyone gets what they pay for.

Best regards, Eric.

IP Logged

Ex Member
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Sep 9th, 2008 at 1:46pm  
there is 2 way in iraq and the speed and throughtput depends on the type of bandwidth u take not the equipment you use, unless ur equipment is old and heavily used for a long time
if you need anymore information please let me know and if you need bandwidth and equipment for Iraq let me know the type and quatety you need and i will provide you with it.

email me to geagea.elie@gmail.com

regards

Elie

IP Logged

Pages: 1