Home            Login            Register          
Pages: 1

Satellite connection in Malawi

(Read 2834 times)
Ex Member
Ex Member

Sep 27th, 2008 at 3:01pm  
Hello-
I am currently subscribed to a wireless broadband service provider in Malawi but am extremely unhappy with the service as well as support. We are looking for an alternative solution and are willing to invest in VSAT equipment if necessary though would prefer a simpler solution. We need fast download and upload speeds, fast enough to stream video (e.g. watch television from the connection). I am not familiar with the technology available or the jargon involved. Please reply if you have useful ideas for us.
Thanks.

IP Logged

Ex Member
Ex Member

Reply #1 - Sep 29th, 2008 at 10:00am  
Sir, have a look at this website https://www.future-b.eu - Future-B Limited can offer you an iDirect 2-way satellite service using the IS10 satellite (formerly known as PAS10).

Regards,

Jane Wanjiru

IP Logged

ashrafbomba
★★★

Reply #2 - Mar 17th, 2009 at 11:15am  
Hello...

My name is Ashraf Hagelnur and I represent SudaSat Co. We are a global VSAT provider and cover all of Africa, as well as other regions of the world.  With a lot of installations in many countries on the African content, we are the provider of choice for many global NGOs, Government organizations, and multinational companies.

I will be glad to provide you with more information about what we offer in order to help you with your current needs.

I can be reached via email at ashraf.h@sudasat.sd and remain at your service.

Kind regards,

Ashraf Hagelnur Swar Eldahab
Network Engineer - Integration Department
SudaSat Co.
T: +249912183033 
F: +249 183 216861
M: ashraf.h@sudasat.sd
www.sudasat.sd

IP Logged

Pages: 1