Home page of Satellite Internet and Information

Satellite Internet Forum.

Welcome, Guest.
Welcome to this satellite broadband discussion forum. Wherever you are and whatever your problem we are here to help each other. Connecting to the internet via satellite is not always easy but is critically important to those in remote places or with poor terrestrial infrastructure. Both service providers and customers are encouraged to contribute. Register at the bottom of the forum home page if you wish to contribute or ask question. Read the Forum rules.
      Satellite Internet Forum : Home Page          
Pages: 1

Hughes Two Way Satellite Broadband ISP

(Read 3459 times)
Ex Member
Ex Member

Oct 7th, 2008 at 12:01pm  
We supply to the middle east, and have a lot of customers. We supply the forces and have a month by month pay service. No 12 months contracts for airtime as we are the ISP.
We have complete kits for sale and can increase the bandwidth from our offices depending on the amount of users.
If you are in the forces join with friends and share a system.
Call Sales on 0044 (0)1763 250418 ext 228

IP Logged

Ex Member
Ex Member

Reply #1 - Oct 7th, 2008 at 12:39pm  
dear sir please can you give me all your service information and price list for it? i wait your respond on my email address: khaknet2008@yahoo.com

IP Logged

Ex Member
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Oct 15th, 2008 at 10:54am  
Please confirm which teleport are the services from. Its only an HNS hardware on NSS6 or is it REAL Hughes Services from Hughes NOC ?

IP Logged

Pages: 1