Home            Login            Register          
Pages: 1

New WB Installer. Opinions & sugg. appreciated

(Read 11676 times)
Ex Member
Ex Member

Oct 15th, 2008 at 7:25pm  
Hello All,

I am currently undergoing my studies to become a new Wildblue installer within the NOVA area. I stumbled across this site several days ago and just wanted to introduce myself and see if anyone here may have any suggestions or opinions about the business. Such as how hard is it to find work?

I have never done satellite installation before and I know I have a huge learning curve to overcome. Hopefully this site will provide me with additional information to help with my transition into my new job.

Also, I have searched this forum for a tool that I had heard will benefit me with my new career but unfortunately I wasn't able to find any information. If you have used this tool, Super Buddy Satellite Meter, please also leave me your thoughts and opinions.

Thanks.

-RP

IP Logged

USN - Retired
YaBB Moderator
★★★★★

Kentucky (USA)
Reply #1 - Oct 15th, 2008 at 10:41pm  
Welcome to the forum. There's not been much detailed discussion of the Super Buddy. But you might want to use the following thread as a jumping off point: https://www.satsig.net/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?num=1169222146

Other than that, it's pretty much a matter of waiting till a few active WB member-installers notice your thread here. I'm sure they'll welcome you not only to the forum, but to their ranks as well.

//greg//
« Last Edit: Jan 29th, 2021 at 7:09pm by Admin1 »  

USN (Ret)

IP Logged

Ex Member
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Oct 16th, 2008 at 8:07pm  
Thanks for all the information.

IP Logged

Pages: 1