Satellite Internet

Satellite Internet Forum.

Welcome, Guest.
Welcome to this satellite broadband discussion forum. Wherever you are and whatever your problem we are here to help each other. Connecting to the internet via satellite is not always easy but is critically important to those in remote places or with poor terrestrial infrastructure. Both service providers and customers are encouraged to contribute. Register at the bottom of the forum home page if you wish to contribute or ask question. May 2018: GDPR: Updates to Privacy and Cookies policies: As you may know, a new EU data protection law called GDPR will apply from Friday 25th May 2018. As part of satsig's commitment to protecting the privacy of site visitors and forum members, I have therefore updated the Privacy and Cookie policies. There are now links leading to these policies: Disclaimer, Terms of Use and Privacy, Forum User Agreement, Forum Rules and Cookies at the bottom of the home page and all forum pages. Read the Forum rules.
      Satellite internet forum          
Pages: 1

Looking for Teleport Operators

(Read 6594 times)
Ex Member
Ex Member

Dec 10th, 2008 at 1:07pm  
We are looking for operators to work at our teleport close to Bonn/Germany. Permanent employment, temporary employment or as freelancer.

Good knowledge of satellite communication and basic knowledge of networking are required. You should have experience in working on a teleport.

We received a couple of highly qualified applications.
At present we don't search anymore.
Christoph

« Last Edit: Mar 25th, 2009 at 12:32pm by N/A »  

IP Logged

Ex Member
Ex Member

Reply #1 - Jan 15th, 2009 at 4:53am  
I'm looking to go overseas around May, am a little flexible with the time.  I have 7 years SATCOM experience from USAF and another 2 years as a contractor running a DKET.  I also know tech control, crypto, etc.

IP Logged

Ex Member
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Jun 16th, 2010 at 9:02am  
Dear sir,

I have 4 years experience in satcom field am looking  for  job for my better feature and my mail ravi.acharya85@gmail.com.

IP Logged

Pages: 1