Home            Login            Register          
Pages: 1

Building IT Project in East Kalimantan

(Read 4986 times)
soutadayoshi
★★

Jan 11th, 2009 at 4:00am  
Dear All Provider of Satellite Internet,

I am already looking around on Internet regarding satellite internet provider which can supply me bandwidth in Indonesia. Some response slow, some not yet responding.
I hope this way, it gets quicker to some result.

I am planning to start ISP Business in Indonesia with new orientation. You guys always hear that Internet is Expensive in Indonesia. Well i am thinking and dreaming that someday i have ISP Provider Business that can supply my customer with real Internet at Reasonable and Affordable Price considering Standard of Income In Indonesia is pretty low in fact very low.

I am thinking that all Internet Service Provider in Indonesia always oriented in Profit. I want to be a different ISP Provider. I want to charge Low Price and can give them Good Quality Product with Great Customer Service.

I know people say, You get what You Pay. That is what i am trying to breakthrough now. I want to change that image. You can get more than what You Pay. If you look for the right ISP Carefully.

I am trying to look for C-Band Satellite Internet as it is more reliable in Tropic Area. And i am trying to look for Fast Speed Internet maybe around 2Mbps at start to get steady Development of my Company than i am planning to keep Expanding. I am also interested to buy Bulkly or Wholesale Bandwidth as long as i can get per kbps cheaper, so i can charge cheaper price to my Customer. Thus renewing Indonesia's Technology Level to almost everyone can Get Good Internet with serious affordable price, so everyone can connect to the world. Browsing, Downloading, Conferencing, Online Gaming and etc.

I used to live in USA and i cant live without internet, so i am thinking live in Indonesia sucks without internet and i want to educate everyone that Internet is Important.
Back to business, i am looking for Provider from satellite that can work with me on this project closely. We start slow but steady then finally lets established in Indonesia exactly in East Kalimantan. I believe by doing this, you broadened your market to the right place, alot of space for improvement here.

Lets work on detail by either Yahoo Messenger or email.
Yahoo Messenger : soutadayoshi
email : soutadayoshi4@gmail.com

I AM SERIOUS ON THIS PROJECT, WILL SOMEONE WILLING TO COOPERATE WITH ME TO FULLFILL THIS "IT" DREAM.
DO CONTACT ME..

IP Logged

zoidz
★★

Reply #1 - Apr 16th, 2009 at 11:15am  
try 3g-net product.
www.3g-net.net

IP Logged

tagor-muda@hotmail.ocm
★★

Indonesia
Reply #2 - Nov 5th, 2009 at 2:37am  
Hi, pls contact www.psn.co.id

IP Logged

alan-2008g
★★

Reply #3 - Nov 8th, 2009 at 7:37am  
hi Dear
this is more easy than called dream

Please contact me on my email and I'll send you very low price with higher performance BW, also with other services like VoIP ..etc.

also check our services on   www.gccitcom.com

Alan
info@gccitcom.com
GCCIT
www.gccitcom.com
www.gccitcall.com

« Last Edit: Nov 8th, 2009 at 5:22pm by Admin1 »  

IP Logged

Pages: 1