Welcome, Guest.        Forum rules.
      Home            Login            Register          
Pages: 1

Satellite Internet in Libya

(Read 2820 times)
Bmanbman
★★

Feb 4th, 2009 at 11:53am  
Hi, I need to have Satellite Internet in Libya, Tripoli,  , dedicated bandwith for 50 pcs , what are the prices and the possibilities?
Thanks

IP Logged

lunasat_ISP
★★

Reply #1 - Feb 12th, 2009 at 9:19am  
Dear Sir, we can provide you with excellent coverage over libya as we have a deep knowledge of that market...kindly contact me at adel.sakr@lunasat.com and send us your exact need in order to give you the proper solution.....

IP Logged

Constellation
★★

Reply #2 - Feb 13th, 2009 at 11:24am  
There are many options available for service in Libya, we have several satellite service options to consider.  Given the network details you provided, have you considered a shared service option that offers both a portion of dedicated bandwidth as well as maximum burstable access?  Such a service offers significant room for growth while providing cost effective pricing.

If you are interested in option, please provide any additional network details such as VoIP, webcam and any other real time applications, as well as any equipment you currently have for the satellite portion.

Please contact me as well if there is anything more I can offer to assist.

Megan Hall&&Constellation Networks Corporation&&mhall@constellationnetcorp.com&&V +1.231.933.7054
WWW | YIM  
IP Logged

Alkan CIT
★★★

Reply #3 - Mar 4th, 2009 at 9:24am  
Dear Sir, we can definitely provide you with an excellent coverage over libya..so you kindly requested to contact abdoulla.elgazzar@alkantelecom.com and to inform us with your exact need in order to providewith  you the proper solution.
Email:  abdoulla.elgazzar@alkantelecom.com

IP Logged

ashrafbomba
★★★

Reply #4 - Mar 17th, 2009 at 10:51am  
Hello...

My name is Ashraf Hagelnur and I represent SudaSat Co. We are a global VSAT provider and cover all of Africa, as well as other regions of the world.  With a lot of installations in many countries on the African content, we are the provider of choice for many global NGOs, Government organizations, and multinational companies.

I will be glad to provide you with more information about what we offer in order to help you with your current needs.

I can be reached via email at ashraf.h@sudasat.sd and remain at your service.

Kind regards,

Ashraf Hagelnur Swar Eldahab
Network Engineer - Integration Department
SudaSat Co.
T: +249912183033 
F: +249 183 216861
M: ashraf.h@sudasat.sd
www.sudasat.sd

IP Logged

Pages: 1