Home            Login            Register          
Pages: 1

i need idirect command guide

(Read 5348 times)
Ex Member
Ex Member

May 24th, 2009 at 6:34pm  
hello guys

i know i'm asking too much but i really need it all idirect commands that excuted through telnet i know by typing help

i got commands list but i need the description for each one

thank you

IP Logged

Ex Member
Ex Member

Reply #1 - May 27th, 2009 at 12:10pm  
I will be honest, unless anyone has them in a "working" document, it is unlikely that anyone will take the time to scratch them out.  If someone was to start detailing each of them, the result would be a small book by the time your were done describing each of them, their applicablity, and what they are used for.

Reason I say that, is they CHANGE with iDS progression and model types.  Some boards have link encryption and offer a mesh capability, other models may be capable of S2 and ACM, which drives another list of commands.  Recommend you put a test bed together, with a "canary" remote and use it to run various commands against.  If you have iSupport you can contact the TAC and ask for an explaination of what a certain command does/yields.

IP Logged

Ex Member
Ex Member

Reply #2 - May 27th, 2009 at 2:56pm  
hello Mike

first of all thank you for the great help you offer.

remember the thread  about putting another option file diffrent from mine after some tries i got tx & net leds working

i mean not flashing as i got in the first try. although i can't got internet connectivity there is some thing missing

after i check my friend option file parameters (who subscribe in the same isp of mine)  i found that is 50%  similar to mine except the following groups:

[MODEM_PARAMETERS]

[ACQUISITION_PARAMETERS]

[UCP]

[TIMEPLAN]

[SPOOF]

[ENC]

[NET_ENC]

so what is parameters refer to?

another question my modem now is unlocked can i use my option file to unlock my friend modem which is the same model as mine the same isp the same satellite (Express)

IP Logged

Pages: 1