Satellite Internet

Satellite Internet Forum.

Welcome, Guest.
Welcome to this satellite broadband discussion forum. Wherever you are and whatever your problem we are here to help each other. Connecting to the internet via satellite is not always easy but is critically important to those in remote places or with poor terrestrial infrastructure. Both service providers and customers are encouraged to contribute. If you are showing as 'Guest', please register at the bottom of the forum home page if you wish to contribute or ask question. May 2018: GDPR: Updates to Privacy and Cookies policies: As you may know, a new EU data protection law called GDPR will apply from Friday 25th May 2018. As part of satsig's commitment to protecting the privacy of site visitors and forum members, I have therefore updated the Privacy and Cookie policies. There are now links leading to these policies: Disclaimer, Terms of Use and Privacy, Forum User Agreement, Forum Rules and Cookies at the bottom of the home page and all forum pages. Read the Forum rules.
      Satellite internet forum          
Pages: 1

Looking for VSAT Installer in Tanzania.

(Read 4818 times)
Ex Member
Ex Member

May 30th, 2009 at 1:42pm  
Hello

We are carrying out VSAT installations at 11 locations in Tanzania for one of our projects. We are looking for a company with VSAT expertise, which can provide the following services :

1. Antenna platform / foundation work
2. Installation of VSAT system including Antenna and other VSAT equipment

4.8 meter Antenna has to be installed at 1 site, and 2.4 meter Antennas have to be installed at 10 sites.

Information and proposals/quotations can be sent to vaibhavb@esselshyam.net

IP Logged

Eric Johnston
YaBB Moderator

Personal text from Profile,
Options, Top line

Reply #1 - May 30th, 2009 at 4:28pm  
Try calling Wolfgang Mosi. 
Contact details here: VSAT installers in Africa

Best regards, Eric.

IP Logged

Ex Member
Ex Member

Reply #2 - May 30th, 2009 at 5:59pm  
Quote:
Hello

We are carrying out VSAT installations at 11 locations in Tanzania for one of our projects. We are looking for a company with VSAT expertise, which can provide the following services :

1. Antenna platform / foundation work
2. Installation of VSAT system including Antenna and other VSAT equipment

4.8 meter Antenna has to be installed at 1 site, and 2.4 meter Antennas have to be installed at 10 sites.

Information and proposals/quotations can be sent to vaibhavb@esselshyam.net

Contact us if you need help. To make a proper quoot we need much more info, please contact us by email.

IP Logged

Ex Member
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Jun 2nd, 2009 at 2:43pm  
Hello - we have sent you an email without reply, we would welcome the opportunity to carry out the installation and maintenance for your company in Tanzania. please contact me nicksteen@logcs.com
Thank you

IP Logged

Ex Member
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Jul 11th, 2009 at 5:12pm  
Please  work with Proffesionals

Space Engineering  www.space.co.ke
email signal@space.co.ke

IP Logged

Ex Member
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Aug 10th, 2009 at 12:54pm  
Eric,

I came to know from one of my friend in Tanzania, that Mosi got expired 2 months back due to some illness. He is no more.
you can confirm if you have some other sources.
REgards

IP Logged

Ex Member
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Aug 12th, 2009 at 5:17pm  
I have tried to contact Wolfgang on numerous occasions over the past month without joy, this is indeed sad news if it is the case. I wish his family all the best.

IP Logged

Ex Member
Ex Member

Reply #7 - Aug 14th, 2009 at 12:06pm  
Try calling Space  engineering

+254722858418

IP Logged

Ex Member
Ex Member

Reply #8 - Aug 19th, 2009 at 7:22pm  
We can install for you. Contact us if you still willing to have someone.

IP Logged

Pages: 1