Home            Login            Register          
Pages: 1

Director Technical Operations (Broadband) - UAE

(Read 5999 times)
ClaireHR
★★

Jun 25th, 2009 at 12:14pm  
Qualification/Experience:
10+ years leading and managing a multi-disciplinary Satellite Ground Terminal engineering team in the design, development, integration, test and operations support of the ground terminals subsystems and network operations.  

Please email claire@hr-intelligent.com for further information.
« Last Edit: Feb 11th, 2019 at 5:51pm by Admin1 »  

IP Logged

venkys234
★★

Reply #1 - May 18th, 2010 at 8:30am  

Hi,

sent my resume....

IP Logged

Ex Member
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Jul 26th, 2010 at 7:30pm  
Dear HR Manager,

My extensive experience in satcom  management  and my commitment to achieving the highest quality aligns extremely well with the position that you are currently advertising.

I offer the unique combination of hands-on administration that maximizes organizational effectiveness, operations-oriented leadership that ensures efficiency, and people-oriented guidance that yields productivity.

I've done all that and much more in senior-level positions in the business-center sector for more than 14 years, where I consistently scrutinized processes with an eye toward greater efficacy.
My accomplishments include assessing current and future staffing needs, overseeing allocation of financial resources, and managing budgetary processes. I can build and lead successful, goal-oriented teams of professional staff while overseeing budgets and resources for bottom-line results. I have turned unprofitable operations into profit-makers.

I would like to be considered for a position in which someone of my background could make a contribution. Should you require any additional information, I can be reached using my email address, amirhussain01@yahoo.com.

Sincerely,

Amir Hussain
« Last Edit: Feb 11th, 2019 at 5:51pm by Admin1 »  

IP Logged

Pages: 1