Welcome, Guest.        Forum rules.
      Home            Login            Register          
Pages: 1

Tooway Summer Promotion

(Read 3891 times)
A.Walker
★★★

Aug 14th, 2009 at 12:25pm  
Currently BW and its Distributors are offering special deals on Tooway hardware with 10% discount and one month free , for more details on your local distributor and who can supply you contact sales@bentleywalker.com

IP Logged

Sean_Williams
★★

Reply #1 - Aug 15th, 2009 at 8:34am  
Does anyone else fail to be amused when faced with the unpleasant irony of BW offering a discount against a system which has been performing poorly for months on end, for which all of us existing users have been paying the full price?

IP Logged

A.Walker
★★★

Reply #2 - Aug 15th, 2009 at 10:09am  
I think that set against the negatives the positives are by far outweighing them , much higher speeds and higher data quotas are being given away by Skylogic, now the troublesome issues have been sorted out with our Summer promotion its certainly never been a better time to buy a new system.

Anybody that purchased a system from us who has experienced any issues please drop me an email and I will see if I can get some compensation from Skylogic for you

Please email Anthony@bentleywalker.com

IP Logged

europe-satellite.com
★★★

London UK
Reply #3 - Aug 15th, 2009 at 10:20am  
Quote:
Does anyone else fail to be amused when faced with the unpleasant irony of BW offering a discount against a system which has been performing poorly for months on end, for which all of us existing users have been paying the full price?

I dont think its fair to blame BW or any other agent, we are all depending on Skylogic and the information they give to us (very limit). Only a small group of users had some major problems the last few weeks, 90% of our users had no problem at all. FYI, since we moved our office in Spain we have a adsl landline (after 8 years), it goes down about 2 to 4 x a week, no response at all and no way to get any compasation or information. I think the compasation Skylogic is offering is a good gesture and lets hope problems are solved.

IP Logged

Pages: 1