Welcome, Guest.        Forum rules.
      Home            Login            Register          
Pages: 1

Satcom Technician looking for work

(Read 13527 times)
Ex Member
Ex Member

Dec 14th, 2009 at 9:37pm  
SATCOM Operator and Promina Engineer looking for work.Here is a part of my resume: 

FIELD EXPERTISE SUMMARY

Primary goal of providing premier customer services for strategic and Tactical command and control elements supporting Joint Service Ground Mobile Forces deployed in theater. Coordinated planning and management of all network communications traversing domain 30 networks within the region. Network/Telecom controller working directly with customer management in applying advance principles, theories and concepts to a wide range of work in the areas of planning, deployment, operation and/or enhancement of advanced telecommunications and information technology systems networks

* Provide guidance in Promina troubleshooting for deployed units. Monitored and tracked network outages using REMEDY, NETMS, INMS, an PANAVUE SERVERS.
* Provided Command and Control communications to theater deployed units utilizing X-Band Satellite Communications.  Operated and maintained AN/GSC-39 Fixed Ground Communications Station. 
* Provided excellent satellite communications services to customers via KU-Band, C-Band, ST 1,000, UHF and I-Direct communications terminals. 

I'm looking for all locations, I'm interested in Europe or Southeast Asia if possible

My resume upon request.

IP Logged

duder
★★

Reply #1 - Apr 12th, 2010 at 7:24am  
Try ITT, CACI, Datapath and Mantech, They all are hiring now for SATCOM techs.

IP Logged

Ex Member
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Apr 25th, 2010 at 8:42pm  
you can also try General Dynamics.  They are looking for Field service reps for the KU Satellite Transportable terminal.

IP Logged

ITT_recruiter
★★

Reply #3 - Dec 16th, 2010 at 9:43pm  
We are currently looking to fill in the Middle East specifically the Satellite Tech position in Afghanistan.   ITT offers competitive pay and comprehensive benefits, including 401k.  If you’re interested in this opportunity and would like to be considered for this position, please contact me via email; michael.seid@itt.com so I may further assist in our mutual employment goals.

IP Logged

Pages: 1