Pages: 1

Pricing Modem HX-50 hughes

(Read 5219 times)
tagor-muda@hotmail.ocm
★★

Indonesia
Jun 22nd, 2010 at 10:54am  
Dear All

Several days a go i have visited communic asia at Singapore, but i didnt find hughes HX-50 product, can any body help me to find the price list for HX product ?  both new  and second.

Regards
Tagor Muda Dalimunthe

IP Logged

Eric Johnston
★★★

Reply #1 - Jun 22nd, 2010 at 2:04pm  
You need to find a network first and then obtain a modem that matches the network. Contact your network operator for equipment pricing. An HX remote needs an HX teleport hub.

The only HX networks that I am aware of are the Bentley Walker HX networks in Afghanistan, Middle East, Europe, Africa and South Caribbean/South America, plus one operated by IPNet out of Moscow.

If you get involved with second hand hardware always check with your proposed network operator that the second hand hardware (type and model number) is compatible with their network and also that the particular modem (serial number) is not locked to some previous network operator. Modems are often provided at a discount price that must be paid off over several years of operational contract. If not paid off, the modem is useless on any other network.

If you are planning to buy an HX hub and want to buy thousands of HX remotes then contact Hughes direct.

Best regards, Eric.

IP Logged

A.Walker
★★★

Reply #2 - Jun 22nd, 2010 at 3:01pm  
If you contact me offline, I can offer an HX modem - and service - for your consideration

A. Walker
« Last Edit: Jun 22nd, 2010 at 4:53pm by USN - Retired »  
IP Logged

tagor-muda@hotmail.ocm
★★

Indonesia
Reply #3 - Jun 23rd, 2010 at 2:13am  
Mr. Eric, thanks for your for your suggestion

IP Logged

tagor-muda@hotmail.ocm
★★

Indonesia
Reply #4 - Jul 22nd, 2011 at 4:43am  
Quote:
If you contact me offline, I can offer an HX modem - and service - for your consideration

A. Walker

can send email to me the price list ?

IP Logged

Kelly Roberts
★★

Denver, CO 8020
Reply #5 - Jul 23rd, 2011 at 8:37am  
I also need the price list of HX products.. If anybody have it please mail it to me..

Thanks.

[url=http://propertycommentary.com/property-development/island-paradise-for-sale

IP Logged

Pages: 1