Welcome, Guest.        Forum rules.
      Home            Login            Register          
Pages: 1

tooway upload speed

(Read 2861 times)
mshaw43488
★★

Jul 24th, 2010 at 11:07pm  
hi firstly iam new to the forum and the tooway service. i got got the service through the national broadband scheme in ireland.  i seem to be having trouble with my upload speeds 0.07mb at best however my download speeds are excelent sometimes over 5mb.  does anyone else haveproblems with the upload speeds?  and what is average on this service  and can anyone suggest what i could perhaps do to improve this thanks martin

IP Logged

MPBG
★★

Bulgaria
Reply #1 - Jul 30th, 2010 at 9:59am  
Maybe you are FAP-ed at the moment?

What is your dowload/upload speed tested by www.speedtest.net?

Mincho Pankov&&Visat Ltd&&Sofia, Bulgaria&&email: visat.ltd @ gmail.com&&

IP Logged

europe-satellite.com
★★★

London UK
Reply #2 - Jul 30th, 2010 at 12:00pm  
Quote:
hi firstly iam new to the forum and the tooway service. i got got the service through the national broadband scheme in ireland.  i seem to be having trouble with my upload speeds 0.07mb at best however my download speeds are excelent sometimes over 5mb.  does anyone else haveproblems with the upload speeds?  and what is average on this service  and can anyone suggest what i could perhaps do to improve this thanks martin

Check your installation (pointing), check your usage. Beside this there is nothing else you can do/test. Finally contact your provider and ask for a TX/RX info report, maybe this helps.

There is only ONE correct way to test a modem/internet connection (ping test/speed test), click here

Look also here, click here

IP Logged

mshaw43488
★★

Reply #3 - Jul 30th, 2010 at 2:00pm  
thanks for the replys. i got onto my service provider the other day. they said they would look into it. what ever they have done at there end seemsto have worked all is good now upload speeds are avaraging 0.28mbs. can youexplain to me what a tx report is please and info this gives me ? and what would they have done at there end to sort this jst interested thats all

IP Logged

Pages: 1