Pages: 1

DVBs2 terminal Help

(Read 2839 times)
imNAK
★★

Afghanistan
Aug 18th, 2010 at 3:46pm  
Dear All,
i also Install a new Ku Band Link with normal 3 W BUC and 84HH LNB and DVBs2 satellite router... from the last 10 days the link speed is very slow ( 512/256 . 10:1 ).
The provider says the RX TX and Net is fine and the cables connectors , modem LNB ,BUC OMT fine ..caz i changed these things include DVBs2 but the same problem the provider change the IP but the same problem even not open yahoo.. what the problem and how can I solve the Issue.

Looking for Help
Noor
Afghanistan Faiz Satellite Communication
Kabul, Afghanistan
https://www.afsat.net
« Last Edit: Aug 18th, 2010 at 10:26pm by Admin1 »  

NoorAhmed
IP Logged

Eric Johnston
★★★

Reply #1 - Aug 18th, 2010 at 10:16pm  
If the LinkStar S2 satellite link (tx and rx quality) and modem are operating normally, test for internet network connection with single PC directly connected to the modem. Make sure that the PC has correct IP address, gateway IP address, subnet mask and DNS addresses as told to you by the service provider. IP address problems are likely to lead to complete failure to connect (no yahoo for example). First, check you can ping to the modem. If internet connection does work, but is very slow, this may be due to congestion, viruses or FAP restriction due to recent heavy downloading etc. Ask the hub and do ping tests to a hub router and so on.

Best regards, Eric
« Last Edit: Aug 19th, 2010 at 7:44am by Admin1 »  

IP Logged

abbas89
★★

Pakistan
Reply #2 - Sep 1st, 2010 at 7:45pm  
check BER as well very important

IP Logged

Pages: 1