Pages: 1

Looking for resellers in Africa

(Read 2868 times)
Tejas
★★

Texas
Jan 20th, 2011 at 4:15pm  
Good morning,

We are looking for resellers for our services in Africa.  We offer iDirect and SCPC services. 

TrustComm is a global communications carrier providing Trusted Networks that are secure, reliable and rapidly deployable. Our discriminating clients rely on us to provide end-to-end data, voice and video solutions, that are fast and designed to be 99.999% reliable. Customers in sectors such as; Government & Military; Enterprise; Energy; Maritime; Emergency Management and others, depend on TrustComm’s carrier class solutions for their critical communications.

TrustComm’s Trusted Networks are designed and delivered from its Network Center, uniquely located on Ellington Joint Reserve Base in Houston, Texas. This high-tech, state-of-the-art facility opened in 2003 for VSAT, terrestrial, network operations and collocation services. TrustComm has the distinction of being the only commercial US satellite network operator with its facilities and infrastructure located on a military base.

TrustComm’s Network Center has a clear view of the southern skies with satellite visibility from the Pacific Ocean; the entire USA including Alaska; deep into the Gulf of Mexico, South America and Europe; Africa and The Middle East. Our systems are fully integrated into both AT&T and Abovenet redundant fiber rings assuring successful connection to virtually any network for Internet, data and voice backhaul. TrustComm’s Network Center can accesses more than 150 geostationary satellites providing excellent coverage over much of the world from this single secure location.

Please contact me to discuss further.

Regards,

Chris Phillips
Sales Manager
TrustComm, Inc
281-272-7518

Chris Phillips&&Sales Manager&&TrustComm, Inc.
IP Logged

dalintin
★★

Reply #1 - Jan 20th, 2011 at 11:54pm  
Alright chris.we could work somthings out. first of all my name is dalintin and i base in nigeria although i do travel a lot to other west african companies for vsat installations.

i would like to know moe in details your services and what more you intend to offer your resellers.

you can reach me with the following email address:
omadeegroup@yahoo.com or dugoji@yahoo.com.

my contact number is +2347034431779.

i wait for your detailed response  so we can proceed

IP Logged

logCS
★★★

Reply #2 - Jan 21st, 2011 at 1:46pm  
Hello Chris

Our director of sales Ms C J Foster will be contacting you next week to discuss what we may be able to do for each other.

Regards

Nicholas Steen
www.logcs.com

IP Logged

Tejas
★★

Texas
Reply #3 - Jan 25th, 2011 at 8:40pm  
emails where sent

Chris Phillips&&Sales Manager&&TrustComm, Inc.
IP Logged

logCS
★★★

Reply #4 - Jan 26th, 2011 at 10:05am  
Chris

I got your message, CJ will be in touch with you.

Regards

Nick

IP Logged

mitiloluwa
★★

Reply #5 - Jan 31st, 2011 at 7:58am  
Hi Chris

Can you send your bandwidth details to us ?..... mitiloluwa@gmail.com.

thks

YIM | AIM  
IP Logged

Ex Member
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Feb 7th, 2011 at 11:56am  
May you kindly give us details  of your  offer to the resellers and the end users  my email address is chantryfr@hotmail.com

IP Logged

Ex Member
Ex Member

Reply #7 - Feb 8th, 2011 at 12:58pm  
Hello
we are interested to your services, we must make an integrated network for militaires.Whith a management station and eight other derivatives capable of telephony and internet connection.
we are in Mali, the company called Megatel-SA and if we can pre-finance.
Cordially
Phone +22320226510
Écouter
Lire phonétiquementDictionnaire - Afficher le dictionnaire

IP Logged

Pages: 1