Welcome, Guest.        Forum rules.
      Home            Login            Register          
Pages: 1

the net in albania?

(Read 2671 times)
Ex Member
Ex Member

Dec 19th, 2009 at 8:13am  
I am a costumer of the net in albania and I would like to  know the conditions for having net on albania a little town in ballcan?About how much does the objects cost,the monthly payment to have it,or where it will be located or maybe a contact number to contact them and to have information about it.if it allready exists please give me a contact number, or other info? I would aprecciate if you would give me an answer.sincerly
                                                    mr.Erald Kerciku

IP Logged

europe-satellite.com
★★★

London UK
Reply #1 - Dec 19th, 2009 at 12:12pm  
[quote author=ERALD link=1261210423/0#0 date=1261210423]I am a costumer of the net in albania and I would like to  know the conditions for having net on albania a little town in ballcan?About how much does the objects cost,the monthly payment to have it,or where it will be located or maybe a contact number to contact them and to have information about it.if it allready exists please give me a contact number, or other info? I would aprecciate if you would give me an answer.sincerly
                                                    mr.Erald Kerciku[/quote]
Hi,

Please contact us direct by email, we have provided systems in Albania. if you click on the following link we will send you a quotation by email. https://www.europe-satellite.com/EMS/contact/quotation_request01.htm

IP Logged

tani
★★

Reply #2 - Jan 15th, 2010 at 8:53pm  
Pershendetje Erald.

Na kontakto ne info@starsat-international.net dhe do gjejme nje zgjidhje per ty.

Respekte,
Tani

WWW | YIM  
IP Logged

Pages: 1