Pages: 1

Contribute now to Africa Communications Yearbook

(Read 1494 times)
Admin1
YaBB Admin
★★★★★

Mar 11th, 2011 at 1:14pm  
Contribute now to  2011 African Wireless Communications Yearbook

Kadium publishing are now beginning to put together the 2011 African Wireless Communications Yearbook and are looking for editorial comment from companies involved in Africa’s wireless communications market.

The brief here is quite open – I’d like to hear what your company has been up to Africa over the last year; how it has seen the wireless communications market adapt evolve in 2010; what its hopes and plans are for Africa in 2011; what it sees as the continent’s key challenges and issues; etc.

The article would be in the form of an interview, written by you, with one of your key personnel (preferably someone involved on the technical side if possible). I am looking for 900-1200 words and the piece will be bylined with your author’s name and a high resolution, print quality head and shoulders photograph of them.

It would be great to get your input into the Yearbook. If you are interested, please let me know if it would be possible to get a written contribution from you over the next 10 days. If you cannot do that then please send your contribution whenever you can as whenever it arrives it will probably be useful.

Please note that there is no charge for editorial inclusion in our publications  - our editorial remains free and independent of our commercial operations.

All contributuons to be sent to Rahiel Nasir. He is working on the copy for the Yearbook

Rahiel Nasir | Group Editor  rahieln@kadiumpublishing.com

Northern African Wireless Communications
Southern African Wireless Communications
Eastern European Wireless Communications
The African Wireless Communications Yearbook

Kadium Limited, Third Floor, Brassey House, New Zealand Avenue, Walton-on-Thames, Surrey KT12 1QD, UNITED KINGDOM

Tel: +44 (0) 1932 885647
Fax: +44 (0) 1932 886539
www.kadiumpublishing.com

** put here by forum admin at request of originator **

IP Logged

Pages: 1