Pages: 1

Re: Need 2 VSAT engineers and 2 Technian in Saudi

(Read 8151 times)
Acharya
★★

Banglore
Mar 22nd, 2011 at 6:00am  
Dear sir,

I have been in to satellite communication for 4 years familiar with huge earth station (VSAT Also) installation and testing of related electronics. 

Regards,
Ravi
E-MAIL ID: ravi.acharya85@gmail.com

GTalk | Skype/VoIP | Facebook  
IP Logged

zizo9227
★★

Reply #1 - Apr 10th, 2011 at 9:00am  
I have replied with my CV to the above email.

IP Logged

moh.mosaad
★★

Reply #2 - Apr 20th, 2011 at 6:43pm  
Dear Sir,

I am very interested to get a position in your valued company, I am working in  telecom field as a VSAT engineer in Sudan (Darfur, South Sudan and Nuba mountains.
  I am a hard-working and highly motivated with good attention to detail. I have a positive, enthusiastic approach to work and enjoy working as part of and supporting a team while taking responsibility for my own work seriously.

IP Logged

Mazhar Ali
★★

Karachi
Reply #3 - Jul 23rd, 2011 at 2:08pm  
Dear Sir
I have more than 4 years experience in V-SAT and also in wireless  GSM & I have replied on the above mentioned email.
Thanks.

Mazhar Ali&&Telecom Engineer (V-SAT & WIRELESS)&&NetSat (Pvt) Ltd&&+92-345305032
IP Logged

sanjeev
★★

Reply #4 - Jul 26th, 2011 at 7:03pm  
Dear Sir,
Greetings,

I would like to introduce myself,  Mr. Sanjeeva Rao Bojja, INDIAN. I studied and graduated from University of JNTU, INDIA as Bachelor degree in Electronic Communications Engineer. 

I came across your vacancy for vsat engineer and I'm very keen and  interested on applying for the same. I believe my technical and project knowledge and exposure could satisfy your requirements. 

I have 5+ years of experience and I'm currently working under PAN AFRICAN e-NETWORK PROJECT as a project engineer in D.R.Congo and Carried out installations and commissioning for VSAT, UPS, PC’s, Servers, Operating systems, Network switches, Racks, Storage devices, Peripherals, Video conferencing unit, Studio Equipments and other products including integration in the network in Democratic Republic of Congo(DRC) for Tele-education, Tele-medicine and Tele-education Centre, Tele-medicine Centre and VVIP E-Governmence node in Democratic Republic of Congo(DRC) as per TCIL standards

please feel free to  contact me for any further clarifications via my email sanjeev.panafrica@gmail.com
looking forward to hearing from you soon.
With Kind Regards
B Sanjeeva Rao
Project Engineer(VSAT),
PAN African e-Network Project,
DRC(Democratic Republic Of Congo),
Telecommunications Consultants India Limited (TCIL),
Mobile:+243 811790224

IP Logged

Pages: 1