Home            Login            Register          
Pages: 1

iDirect are hiring in MEA

(Read 4942 times)
iDirect_Support
★★

Mar 31st, 2011 at 4:08pm  
Hi all,
We are looking to hire a Regional Network Consultant to join our support organization, the RCNE will be based ideally in the Middle East region, most importantly though, we are looking for the best candidate.

If you would like to work with iDirect and be a part of our excellent team of support engineers please visit the link below and contact us.

https://idirect.submit4jobs.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=83067.viewjobdetail&CID=830
67&JID=105911

IP Logged

J
★★

Pakistan
Reply #1 - Apr 4th, 2011 at 1:41pm  
Dear Sir,

I Have applied for this post. Please check.

Thank you,

Regards,

Jawwad

YIM  
IP Logged

moh.mosaad
★★

Reply #2 - Apr 20th, 2011 at 7:48pm  
Dear Sir/Madam,

I am a Technical Support, Vsat Engineer,with experience and have installed more than 100 remotes. I work on all the satellites orbit positions; I have installed 0.9m to 3.2m dish and worked on all type of mounts. I dealing with the Technologies for VSAT iDirect (all series). I have worked on Prodelin antennas and Patriot antennas & Andrew Antennas & Channel Master Antennas, Auto aquired Antenna (Ground Control).

6 years of rich experience of configuring, monitoring, troubleshooting and managing the smooth operation of Broadband via Satellite Hubs

I am seeking to be accepted as a member of your company team in order to upgrade my experiences and to add new for your company. 
I Have Experience for Support and Installation more than 6 years in Sudan(Darfur and South Sudan)   

Thanks & Best Regards

IP Logged

Pages: 1