Home            Login            Register          
Pages: 1

Note on Bentley-Walker new Tooway launch offer

(Read 3622 times)
Ex Member
Ex Member
★★

Jun 6th, 2011 at 9:47am  
B-W offer an installation kit including the universal mount, 25m cable, some set-up tools for only £45.  This apparently incudes delivery for the whole caboodle.  If you get you kit from B-W, you should buy this kit even if, like me, you do not need it.

Why?

Because if you don't, you will be charged £43.20 for delivery alone.  At least you'll have some spare cable and some tools.  You never know when a compass might come in handy, and the cable and stand get sold.

Delivery is uninsured, and the kit is declared on the despatch label to have zero value, by the way.  Since under the Terms & Conditions B-W are not liable for loss or damage once it leaves them, if it doesn't arrive you would be stuffed.  No insurance, and no value anyway!

I have used B-W for approaching 18 months, and have no problem with the sevice.  B-W are always polite and my limited contact with Support has been a good experience, and we all know that is not to be taken for granted.   But you can go off people.  You can tell that I didn't buy the extra kit, can't you?  Get a grip, B-W.

John

IP Logged

A.Walker
★★★

Reply #1 - Jun 8th, 2011 at 5:28pm  
Dear John

Due to a sucessful negotiotion with a National carrier we have managed to get the price down to £20.00 all in for a 2 day average delivery for everything , dish modem installation Kit cable etc  , this is the best we can get for a reliable carrier, since we are substanially less than most on hardware and our object is to get the equipment to you at lowest price we have no wish to make any profit on the delivery , unfortunatley this offer was not available at the launch point but has now been applied , I make sure you get a credit even though we paid the higher price !      

Please send me an email and I will arrange it ...anthony@bentleywalker.com

IP Logged

Powys
★★

Reply #2 - Jun 24th, 2011 at 3:19pm  
Hello Anthony,

I've been away from the forum for a while, so have only just seen this.

That is a very generous reponse, and who could not appreciate it?

Regards,  John

IP Logged

Downloaderuk
★★

Reply #3 - Jul 31st, 2011 at 5:31pm  
What is B-W web address? Is this offer still valid?

IP Logged

Pages: 1