Logo

Satellite Internet Forum.
Please note that this forum is now READ ONLY and closed for login and changes
The new forum is here Space and Satellite Communications forum

Welcome, Guest.
Welcome to this satellite broadband discussion forum.  Wherever you are and whatever your problem we are here to help each other. Connecting to the internet via satellite is not always easy but is critically important to those in remote places or with poor terrestrial infrastructure.  Both service providers and customers are encouraged to contribute.  Read the Forum rules.
      Satellite internet forum          

Help: I need a working transponder details

(Read 1471 times)
papayeya
Ex Member

Jan 1st, 2012 at 8:01am  
Dear members.

I am looking for a working C-BAND transponder on IS901 on ant beam that is covering Etbiopia.

I have a Circular feed with 1.8m

i need the freq and sym. rate..fec etc to lock the IS901 on my sat. meter.

I tried Lyngsat.com and satbeams.com all the transponders are not working so i needed a working ones on any beam that is covering Ethiopia.

IP Logged

mamberhanu
Ex Member

Reply #1 - Mar 3rd, 2012 at 7:19pm  
pls contact me with the following Address

Berhanu Mamuye G/Tsadike
Tel. Mobile: (+251-911)500552
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         +251910706360                                                            
      Home: (+251-116)454775
E-mail: mamberhanu@gmail.com
                                                                                                                         Skype ID bereye
P.O.Box: 101856
Addis Ababa

IP Logged