Welcome, Guest.        Forum rules.
      Home            Login            Register          
Pages: 1

Tooway UK and Ireland

(Read 5007 times)
Kevin_Jones
★★

Mar 5th, 2012 at 7:10am  
Hi everyone, just thought I'd let you I have an experienced Tooway installation team in Ireland now. They are based in Co Kildare but are prepared to travel if needed. We have also relocated a few miles and moved to Conwy in North Wales. Remember we are still happy to help and advise you if you have any problems with Tooway equipment and installation. Regards to you all: Kevin at OrmeSat

IP Logged

zg3409
★★

Reply #1 - Apr 29th, 2012 at 5:34pm  
Hi Kevin,

When installing tooway in Wales you should offer RTE via Saorsat. It is being broadcast from the same satellite and you can re-use the same dish etc that you use for tooway.

In simple terms put a splitter on the cable and feed it to a Sat box. There is definitely coverage in North West wales and probably along all the west coast.

However there is not coverage in all of Wales. I have already done this in Dublin.

Here is a guide:
https://www.satsig.net/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=tooway;action=display;num=1326...

have fun and let me know on the other thread if you have qns or problems.

IP Logged

Admin1
YaBB Admin
★★★★★

Reply #2 - Apr 30th, 2012 at 12:17pm  
I've made up a page to help people point satellite TV dishes at KA-SAT for the purpose of receving satellite TV service called SAORSAT with the following TV and Radio programmes:
TV: RTÉ One, RTÉ Two HD, RTÉ News Now, RTÉjr, RTÉ One +,  Radio: RTÉ Radio 1, RTÉ Radio 1 Extra, RTÉ 2FM, RTÉ Lyric, RTÉ RnaG, RTÉ Pulse, RTÉ 2XM, RTÉ Choice, RTÉ Gold, RTÉ Chill / Junior.

Saorsat satellite TV dish pointing Ireland

I've put the centre of beam 24 aimed at lat 52.8191, long -7.8439 and circular beam diameter 0.43 deg at -3 dB, with no allowance for satellite antenna attitude control pointing error. If anyone knows better please say.
wxw
Best regards, Eric.
« Last Edit: Apr 30th, 2012 at 1:40pm by Admin1 »  
IP Logged

Pages: 1