Logo

Satellite Internet Forum.
Please note that this forum is now READ ONLY and closed for login and changes
The new forum is here Space and Satellite Communications forum

Welcome, Guest.
Welcome to this satellite broadband discussion forum.  Wherever you are and whatever your problem we are here to help each other. Connecting to the internet via satellite is not always easy but is critically important to those in remote places or with poor terrestrial infrastructure.  Both service providers and customers are encouraged to contribute.  Read the Forum rules.
      Satellite internet forum          

error stack message on net 3000 series

(Read 1986 times)
EDWIN
Ex Member

Apr 3rd, 2012 at 3:29pm  
i loaded option file and image file then reset the modem and want to login againm now am getting "errorstack" message. what do i do to get login to the modem. net modem 3000 series. please advise is needed. your fast reply will be highly appreciated.

IP Logged

TDMAMike
Ex Member

Reply #1 - Apr 4th, 2012 at 11:44am  
errorstack is indicative of a problem with your OPT.  I would recommend reloading the opt first (ensure that it is a good (remote side) OPT and not a HUB side opt.  If that doesnt resolve your issue, consider reloading the bsp and image again....followed by the opt.

IP Logged

EDWIN
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Apr 4th, 2012 at 2:26pm  
Thanks. the opt file I have with me is the remote side. Now ma also trying to see if I can reset the modem to factory default but the console is not working. Can the console stop working I mean can't see the modem booting on the console? your advise is needed.

IP Logged