Logo

Satellite Internet Forum.
Please note that this forum is now READ ONLY and closed for login and changes
The new forum is here Space and Satellite Communications forum

Welcome, Guest.
Welcome to this satellite broadband discussion forum.  Wherever you are and whatever your problem we are here to help each other. Connecting to the internet via satellite is not always easy but is critically important to those in remote places or with poor terrestrial infrastructure.  Both service providers and customers are encouraged to contribute.  Read the Forum rules.
      Satellite internet forum          

Urgent Need for 24 MHz on AM 22 KU wide Beam

(Read 1997 times)
DIVONA_RM
Ex Member

Jul 23rd, 2012 at 12:39pm  
URGENT NEED FOR 24 MHz ON AM 22 Wide European BEAM

We have urgent requirment to provide 24 MHz on NSS 6 Middle east Beam please contact me on thadjoudj@gmail.com

IP Logged

AynurAzercosmos
Ex Member

Reply #1 - Jul 26th, 2012 at 11:05am  
If it is not urgent I would suggest you Azerspace-1 capacity.
Azerspace-1 satellite is to be launched by the end of 2012 and will maintain a geostationary orbit at 46 degree East Longitude.

The satellite with its 2 switchable beams on Ku band will cover Europe and Central Asia. The whole of Africa and Central Asia & Europe will be involved by C band with its 2 switchable beams.

Azerspace-1 comprises 36 transponders (36 MHz each) of which 24 are C-band and 12 are Ku-band active transponders.

Should you have any questions, please, do not hesitate to contact me at aynur.abdullayeva@azercosmos.az

IP Logged

Xceltra
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Aug 11th, 2012 at 12:17pm  
Please contact me, i have the capacity

abdalla.ghareib@xceltra.com

IP Logged