Tooway Speed Issues Round 2

(Read 5631 times)
RogerB
★★

West Sussex, U.K
Jan 12th, 2014 at 12:41am  
Hi again folks,

Happy New Year to you all !!

I ditched my service with Tooway/Avonline last October after months of dreadful speeds and unfulfilled promises by Avonline. I went back to the dreaded sub 2mB ADSL that was at least consistent and reliable. I never de-installed the kit as I have been waiting for the Service Providers to sort the issue then I would return to Sat BBand. The big question is have they got the service anywhere close to the speed they always promised or is it destined to stay poor on busy beams such as the south and East of the UK ? I really want to return to the service but it has to be value for money, which it certainly wasn't in the last quarter of 2013.

IP Logged

RogerB
★★

West Sussex, U.K
Reply #1 - Jan 19th, 2014 at 8:53pm  
Well I guess the guys who were experiencing the problems at the same time as me no longer check in on the forum, or have abandoned satellite broadband, as I have had no replies. I tried dropping a note to Avonline Sales too but they ignored my request for an update. So I have to assume the service is no better than last year. I will try again in another 6 months.

IP Logged

Hipolito Gonzalez
★★★

Spain
Reply #2 - Jan 26th, 2014 at 10:37pm  
I am n Spain south still using tooway and no problem now with speed. I am a heavy user.

...   ...
WWW | MSN | Skype/VoIP | ICQ | YIM  
IP Logged

Pages: 1