Home            Login            Register          
Pages: 1

VSAT training in Douala, May 22nd to 26th

(Read 3662 times)
Oasis Networks
★★★

Apr 19th, 2017 at 1:15pm  
Dears,

I am planning to travel to Douala, Cameroon, to provide VSAT training. The dates will be between 22nd to 26th, and is intended for engineers with practical background.
Basically, we are going to cover the following topics:
- Theoretical background about electromagnetic waves, polarity, frequency, the geostationary satellite system, modulation, FEC, some discussions about access methods and different standards and different types of networks and more.
- Practical aspects of the Field Engineering work: Consideration where to locate the dish, cable run work, antenna foundations, work planning and more.
- Work methods, Oasis work procedures, code of conducts, safety and health consideration, working with Oasis portals (training, project and future overall platform).
- Practical part on the field, installation, troubleshooting scenarios and flowcharts.
- Q&A etc.

Cost of the curse is $700 per person, each needs to take care of the logistics though we will probably manage to organize better price at one of the hotels near the training location.

Certificates of Oasis training will be provided as well.

At the moment looks like we have only 5 available seats left. I am planning another training in Uganda toward September, and probably another one in DRC or CAR around December or Jan.

For more details, please contact me by email.

Kind Regards,
Nimrod

www.oasisnetworks.net - Oasis Networks - Online with you!
IP Logged

Pages: 1