Satellite Internet

Satellite Internet Forum.

Welcome, Guest.
Welcome to this satellite broadband discussion forum. Wherever you are and whatever your problem we are here to help each other. Connecting to the internet via satellite is not always easy but is critically important to those in remote places or with poor terrestrial infrastructure. Both service providers and customers are encouraged to contribute. Register at the bottom of the forum home page if you wish to contribute or ask question. May 2018: GDPR: Updates to Privacy and Cookies policies: As you may know, a new EU data protection law called GDPR will apply from Friday 25th May 2018. As part of satsig's commitment to protecting the privacy of site visitors and forum members, I have therefore updated the Privacy and Cookie policies. There are now links leading to these policies: Disclaimer, Terms of Use and Privacy, Forum User Agreement, Forum Rules and Cookies at the bottom of the home page and all forum pages. Read the Forum rules.
      Satellite internet forum          
Pages: 1

iDirect, SCPC/SCPC

(Read 2723 times)
Ex Member
Ex Member

Apr 14th, 2008 at 5:30pm  
hello evry one

is there any one provide very good service at good 
prices in Indonesia SCPC/SCPC and iDirect service  , send email with details of the service ( prices also ) to 

ArDhee2510.arief@gmail.com

IP Logged

Ex Member
Ex Member

Reply #1 - Jun 3rd, 2008 at 12:55pm  
Dear Sir
We can provide you with very good service on iDirect over ABS-1 that its have very good spot on your area .
for request please send us an email on

sales@gccitcom.com
+ 973-17805469

IP Logged

Ex Member
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Jun 14th, 2008 at 6:56pm  
hello,
I am Sharjeel. Our Company Global Telecom Service provides INTERNET SERVICE THROUGH SATELLITE . we also provide the following services through KU band:

·             IDirect services
·             SCPC/SCPC services.

For more details on satellite connection  and details about our services
email us at sharjeel@gtsc.ae
I will provide you connection. Contact us and we will provide you with internet service through satellite. if you are interested email us or call us at  +971502441499.
Thank You.
« Last Edit: Jun 23rd, 2008 at 11:15pm by Admin1 »  

IP Logged

Ex Member
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Jun 27th, 2008 at 7:48am  
Hi Arie,

I do provide SCPC/SCPC services, but not in Ku band. I am sorry that i do not have Idirect system because it is very expensive for users to subscribe 100% CIR bandwidth on IDirect.

I recommend SCPC/SCPC even through the initial investment is high but the dedicated bandwidth price is cheaper than IDirect dedicated bandwidth.

Regards,
Johnny
YM: tytjohnny@yahoo.com.hk
MSN: tytjohnny@hotmail.com

IP Logged

Pages: 1