Welcome, Guest.        Forum rules.
      Home            Login            Register          
Pages: 1

Reliable Maritime solution

(Read 3049 times)
Alkan CIT
★★★

Nov 9th, 2009 at 12:06pm  
Reliable Maritime solution is now available and can be provided by Alkan C.I.T with very aggressive prices, be the premiere user using the leading tracking and safety solution. 

Today, it is mandatory for all vessels all over the world to carry satellite tracking equipment, thus Alkan C.I.T  is offering the SAILOR 3026-D from the world’s leading manufacturer of mobile satellite and maritime radio communication Thrane & Thrane.

For bulky and small quantities, Alkan C.I.T  will provide extremely aggressive prices. “The SAILOR 3026-D is available at stock”.

IP Logged

aniekan
★★

Reply #1 - Dec 2nd, 2009 at 12:12am  
Hi there,
My name is Aniekan Ekpenyong.I have been in VSAT installation for more than four years running.I am part of the implementation team for Galaxy backbone(Nigerian govt. parastatal) NICEP project that has been running for years now. It will a great experience to work in the sectors you mention above.
I also run my private establishment(AXG Ltd), because i wouldn't mind partnership in the maritime sector.
I would love to be your representative in Nigeria and the sub-region,marketing and developing customer base. Thank you.

contact me on:
Mobile-  +2348038531027, +2348023197303
email:  axgltd@yahoo.com

C.E.O- AXG LTD

IP Logged

Pages: 1