Logo

Satellite Internet Forum.

Welcome, Guest.
Welcome to this satellite broadband discussion forum.  Wherever you are and whatever your problem we are here to help each other. Connecting to the internet via satellite is not always easy but is critically important to those in remote places or with poor terrestrial infrastructure.  Both service providers and customers are encouraged to contribute.  Read the Forum rules.
      Satellite internet forum          

How to unlock Tooway modem viasat

(Read 3598 times)
mherrera
Ex Member

Mar 22nd, 2012 at 12:29pm  
Hi,

Is it possible and how to do to unlock the viasat modem for Tooway service ??

Where must hi contact to do it? How must I do it?

Thanks in advance and sorry my english,

IP Logged

davidbentleywalker
Ex Member

Reply #1 - Mar 23rd, 2012 at 9:28am  
Good Morning

Locked Viasat modems I believe can only be unlocked by the Internet Service Provider who originally locked them.

Can you please let me know the last 6 digits of the MAC address, and provide as much information about the modem as you can, from there I can let you know the status.

Thanks

Dave.

IP Logged

mherrera
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Mar 23rd, 2012 at 10:34am  
davidbentleywalker wrote
Quote:
Good Morning

Locked Viasat modems I believe can only be unlocked by the Internet Service Provider who originally locked them.

Can you please let me know the last 6 digits of the MAC address, and provide as much information about the modem as you can, from there I can let you know the status.

Thanks

Dave.

Thanks for your help.

The last 6 digits of MAC address are:  08:80:B6
Model: SM2101-20

The ISP is IECI (Informatica El Corte Ingles) in spain. I think it's all info, so if you need some other info I will find it; tell me the info you need and I will locate ...

I wait for your comments. Thanks,

Marc
« Last Edit: Feb 20th, 2015 at 4:51pm by Admin1 »  

IP Logged