Logo

Satellite Internet Forum.
Please note that this forum is now READ ONLY and closed for login and changes
The new forum is here Space and Satellite Communications forum

Welcome, Guest.
Welcome to this satellite broadband discussion forum.  Wherever you are and whatever your problem we are here to help each other. Connecting to the internet via satellite is not always easy but is critically important to those in remote places or with poor terrestrial infrastructure.  Both service providers and customers are encouraged to contribute.  Read the Forum rules.
      Satellite internet forum          

Tooway Pro 10+ 2 or 4 sliding windows?

(Read 2119 times)
lgrijander
Ex Member

May 26th, 2012 at 12:42pm  
Hello, I have read some conflicting informations, my doubt is as follows?

Does the package Pro 10+ has 2 (dayly and monthly) sliding windows, or does it has the usual 4?

On another matter, I have seen that the monthly caps have been doubled until further notice, does that mean that all your sliding windows caps have been dobled or just the 1 month sliding window has been doubled ?

Regards

IP Logged

Gary-BW
Ex Member

Reply #1 - May 26th, 2012 at 3:54pm  
Good Afternoon,
On the Pro packages we (Bentley Walker) are only including the 4 weekly quota, in relation to the double quota we are applying this to the 4 weekly quota.

Best Regards

IP Logged

lgrijander
Ex Member

Reply #2 - May 27th, 2012 at 6:18am  
Quote:
Good Afternoon,
On the Pro packages we (Bentley Walker) are only including the 4 weekly quota, in relation to the double quota we are applying this to the 4 weekly quota.

Best Regards

Thanks for your answer, Is this true for any Tooway reseller or is this unique for BW ?

Regards

IP Logged

europe-satellite.com
Ex Member

Reply #3 - May 27th, 2012 at 9:14am  
Quote:
Thanks for your answer, Is this true for any Tooway reseller or is this unique for BW ?

Regards

Tooway bandwidth is provided/managed by Skylogic in Italy, not by individual re-sellers. Subscriptions are everywhere the same, same speed, same volume and same fap.

IP Logged