Home            Login            Register          
Pages: 1

Tooway and OVH

(Read 5202 times)
bigdishsat
★★

France
Jun 27th, 2012 at 9:02pm  
Is anybody out there in tooway land using OVH as a VoIP solution? The reason I ask is that I have a few Tooway customers using OVH and have no problems whatsoever. However, just occasionally, a customer will report signal breakup or lost transmission one way ...when the customer calls OVH, they say the problem is the broadband supplier. Ring the broadband supplier and they'll say the problem is down to OVH ... it's the usual problem when 2 suppliers are involved.

So, my question is ... what experience do you have of OVH (or any other VoIP supplier) working over the Tooway system? Good or Bad? Does it work, does it not work?

Martin at Creusetec ... what experience do you have?
Smiley

IP Logged

Hipolito Gonzalez
★★★

Spain
Reply #1 - Jun 17th, 2013 at 9:39am  
I am using my Tooway service wih Voip, 4 different providers and is very good.

I am using:

line 1: OVH
line 2: Callcentric (USA)
line 3: Netuno (Venezuela)
line 4: Netelip (Spain)

I can use all my line without problem and the delay is very short, after two or three calls, you learn how to speak with the delay. I am doing conferences between the Voip lines and using it very much, now is my only way to communicate with the world with the PSTN.
« Last Edit: Jun 17th, 2013 at 2:50pm by Admin1 »  

...   ...
WWW | MSN | Skype/VoIP | ICQ | YIM  
IP Logged

Sudiste
★★

Reply #2 - Jul 20th, 2013 at 5:05pm  
Hello, OVH works OK with Tooway, although some people have reported problems after a few minutes of call duration, for unknown reasons. The good thing is that OVH supply you with a phone that's already set up for you, for your modem type and with your details already programmed in, so it really is plug and play. The Tooway modem is not a router, so the choice and settings of the necessary wifi router could perhaps have a bearing on performance.

IP Logged

Pages: 1