Home            Login            Register          
Pages: 1

KA-Band Services soon to be available!

(Read 3967 times)
davidbentleywalker
★★★

Jul 21st, 2012 at 11:22am  
Good Morning

Ka-Band is the future of satellite broadband, with higher speeds and lower monthly costs due to the advanced spot beam technology, as well as smaller dishes making the upfront equipment cost minimal.

Bentley Walker are going to be at the forefront of service offerings, with Ka-Band services not only on Hylas 2, but Yahsat's new KA-Band service, offering coverage stretching from the Middle East to Eastern Africa, Nigeria and Angola.

KA-Band services have never before been available in these regions and we believe the uptake will be phenomenal.

Please find the footprints of both services below:-
Ref: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/53499412/HYLAS2-coverage.jpg

Ref: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/53499412/yahclick.jpg

Bentley Walker are always looking for new agents, resellers and customers! We have fantastic deals on hardware and subscription. If you are interested in more information please contact me at david@bentleywalker.com
« Last Edit: Jul 22nd, 2012 at 12:59pm by Admin1 »  
IP Logged

@Almarasy
★★

Reply #1 - Aug 16th, 2012 at 12:37am  
Hi David,
would it be available in Libya as well?
I've had the service before on KA-Sat and many clients were truly happy with the service then, enjoying very cheep prices & High speed; but sooner the Beam were shifter to turkey, and KA-Band no longer available. Sad

however, when are you welling to make your service available?
prices?
Offers?
Quota?
does it also undergoing a throttling table things as usual at Bentley walker or you have enhanced your policies?

please keep in mind that we have good demand.

thanks
with my respect and best regards.

www.almarasy.com

email: info@almarasy.com
WWW | YIM  
IP Logged

Pages: 1