Logo

Satellite Internet Forum.

Welcome, Guest.
Welcome to this satellite broadband discussion forum.  Wherever you are and whatever your problem we are here to help each other. Connecting to the internet via satellite is not always easy but is critically important to those in remote places or with poor terrestrial infrastructure.  Both service providers and customers are encouraged to contribute.  Read the Forum rules.
      Satellite internet forum          

Satellite equipment for sale (cerberus-satcom.com)

(Read 623 times)
cerberus-satcom
Ex Member

Jan 5th, 2016 at 3:04pm  
Hi All,

I apologise if this post is not relevant to anyone but I thought it may be interesting to someone, or someone may know of someone who would be interested. I am the Head of engineering for a UK based company called Cerberus-tech. We used to be Cerberus-satcom but in the last year have phased out the satellite part of the business. Due to us no longer dealing with this part of the industry we have quite a bit of kit left over (mainly new) left in the warehouse. A list of which is:

1 x iDirect Rugadised modem + MPAD + GPS + periphery's
4 x iDirect X5 modems
4 x iDirect X3 modems

18 x Hughes 9200 modems and transceivers for use on Avanti
1 x 1.2M Prodelin antenna system
9 x 98M Prodelin antenna system      
5 x 74M Prodelin antenna system

3 x Skyware global 98cm antenna systems with 3W transceivers

3 x Horizon Meters (HDS2A variant)

2 x 51mm non-pen mounts
4 x 60mm non-pen mounts
3 x 60mm non-pen mounts

9 x 51mm Holkirk Aluminium Quick Deploy mounts
9 x 60mm Holkirk Aluminium Quick Deploy mounts

1 x Holkirk 1m TP100 antenna system
1 x Sat-Comm 75cm Ka-D flyaway system with integrated back mount modem with Wi-Fi

If anyone would be interested any of this kit or would like to know prices or make any offers please email me at brad@cerberus.tech.

Thanks, Brad

IP Logged