Satellite Internet

Satellite Internet Forum.

Welcome, Guest.
Welcome to this satellite broadband discussion forum. Wherever you are and whatever your problem we are here to help each other. Connecting to the internet via satellite is not always easy but is critically important to those in remote places or with poor terrestrial infrastructure. Both service providers and customers are encouraged to contribute. Register at the bottom of the forum home page if you wish to contribute or ask question. May 2018: GDPR: Updates to Privacy and Cookies policies: As you may know, a new EU data protection law called GDPR will apply from Friday 25th May 2018. As part of satsig's commitment to protecting the privacy of site visitors and forum members, I have therefore updated the Privacy and Cookie policies. There are now links leading to these policies: Disclaimer, Terms of Use and Privacy, Forum User Agreement, Forum Rules and Cookies at the bottom of the home page and all forum pages. Read the Forum rules.
      Satellite internet forum          
Pages: 1

Experience true satellite broadband service at the best rate ever.

(Read 596 times)
Ex Member
Ex Member

Jan 14th, 2016 at 1:18pm  
I'm an agent to a satellite provider in Nigeria, my partner offers one of the most reliable and high speed satellite broadband in Africa. We have customers in different Africa countries with 24/7 quality customer support.

Benefits

* High-Speed broadband service in Africa (Ku or C-band)

* Activation done in minutes and not days.

* 100% bursting capability.

* Activate even your locked idirect X3, X5 or X7 modem easily (Terms and conditions apply)

* No 12 months contract.

* No security deposit. Pay monthly or quarterly as you wish.

Contact me now on knuel2012@gmail.com to link you up or get your business up and running immediately.

traffic_report.png (65 KB | 50 )
traffic_report.png

IP Logged

Pages: 1