Advertisment: Broadband via satellite
Advertisment: Worldwide satellite services from Ground Control Company

www.satsig.net

Satellite Internet Forum.

Welcome, Guest.        Forum rules.
      Home            Login            Register          
Pages: 1

Satellite internet wanted in Honduras, C.A.

(Read 10769 times)
Gustavo

Feb 5th, 2005 at 8:06pm  
Well here in honduras we dont have a very good internet well i Pay $60 USD/mo for a cable internet and i download at a speed of 17kbps.
Is their a company that offers satelite internet coneccion in Honduras.

This will be a good answer for a lot of desperate people having a shitty internet. Well dsl here is very expensive is $200USD/mo and its very shitty to.

Please help me find a satelite internet provider, I live in the North part of Honduras in a city called La Ceiba.

Please helpme
gchi@hotmail.com <--- you can add me if you want to help
« Last Edit: May 7th, 2005 at 8:03pm by Admin1 »  

IP Logged

INETCON

Reply #1 - Jul 25th, 2005 at 4:47am  
If you hve not found an answer, just contact Oliver Martinez from INETCON.  The office is in San Pedro Sula and the phone numbers are 384-9000 and 996-4153.  You can get a satellite system that works with him

IP Logged

francisp
★★

Reply #2 - Jun 18th, 2008 at 10:47am  
info wanted.

hey can you post his e-mail. i'd like to get in touch with this guy too. thanks

bilingual.webdesign@gmail.com

IP Logged

Ex Member
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Jul 9th, 2008 at 9:13pm  
If you want business-class satellite services that works and are fast and reliable contact VPM Global Internet (www.vpm.com). ; We cover all continents.  Get 2MB down and 512K up in North, South and Central America at affordable prices.  Volume discounts available.  Customized solutions offered.  We offer services from shared TDMA to dedicated SCPC solutions.

Mark Stout
VPM Global Internet Services, Inc.
+1-707-451-4816
www.vpm.com
sales@vpm.com

IP Logged

Ex Member
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Jul 14th, 2008 at 7:13am  
We have several missionaries in Honduras and several other locations in Central America,they use a portable system set up on a Tri Pod, that our mission, has been buying on eBay, these systems are used and it only cost $59.00 usd a month for Hughes internet service, but now with the magic jack they even have phone service, in some of the most remote places in Central America. I do want to thank that westtexastransplant seller on eBay for making this possible. He taught us how to install our own systems and get a account and we did not even have to go into a contract for 2 years.  We have even used this information for South America and Panama
Juan Pena
Santa Rosa De Capon

Roberto Salazar
De San Pedo Sula

IP Logged

USN - Retired
YaBB Moderator
★★★★★

Kentucky (USA)
Reply #5 - Jul 14th, 2008 at 11:28pm  
Quote:
with the magic jack they even have phone service,

I'm pleased for you that you found a solution for remote connections. But I'm curious about the MagicJack comment. Even on their own internet sales site, they clearly state that MJ is not compatible with satellite internet connections.

//greg//

USN (Ret)

IP Logged

HVYMTL
★★★

Reply #6 - Jul 15th, 2008 at 2:20am  
Roberto,

I'm curious about the magicjack comment as well.
Did you try Skype, a product free to download for computer to computer calls,  or any of the other free & paid for devices and services?
Vsat users are always looking for a good VoIP solution, if you have tested it against others services, many here would like to hear your results.

IP Logged

Mel_Berry
★★

Texas USA
Reply #7 - Jul 21st, 2008 at 2:04pm  
Quote:
We have even used this information for South America and Panama
Juan Pena
Santa Rosa De Capon

Roberto Salazar
De San Pedo Sula

Hi Gator

I am curious to find what/which satellite you are using in Panama for HughesNet.   Can I communicate with you or your provider for these services?

Thanks

Mel Berry : Houston Media Systems : Hughes HX & HN - covers North, Central, and most of S America
IP Logged

jorgeocampo
★★

Reply #8 - Sep 25th, 2008 at 7:03pm  
Quote:
Well here in honduras we dont have a very good internet well i Pay $60 USD/mo for a cable internet and i download at a speed of 17kbps.
Is their a company that offers satelite internet coneccion in Honduras.

This will be a good answer for a lot of desperate people having a shitty internet. Well dsl here is very expensive is $200USD/mo and its very shitty to.

Please help me find a satelite internet provider, I live in the North part of Honduras in a city called La Ceiba.

Please helpme
gchi@hotmail.com <--- you can add me if you want to help

SOY TU SOLUCION, TENEMOS UN HUB EN BANDA C Y OTORGAMOS SERVICIOS DE DATOS E INTERNET A LA VELOCIDAD O ANCHO DE BANDA QUE DESEES. NO NECESITAS INVERTIR EN EQUIPO, TE LO ALQUILAMOS!!!!
COMUNICATE CONMIGO EN LA CIUDAD DE TEGUCIGALPA... A:
JORGE OCAMPO
GERENTE COMERCIAL
mail jocampo@aduanett.hn

IP Logged

Mel_Berry
★★

Texas USA
Reply #9 - Oct 4th, 2008 at 4:27pm  
Jorge might appear to be with the "Aduana" (customs) in Honduras based on this email.

Jorge, is this true and are you available for a discussion on this topic?  

Mel Berry
Houston Media Systems
https://www.txdish.com
« Last Edit: Jun 9th, 2020 at 2:38pm by Admin1 »  

Mel Berry : Houston Media Systems : Hughes HX & HN - covers North, Central, and most of S America
IP Logged

SATCONXION
★★

Reply #10 - Dec 29th, 2008 at 11:16am  
Contact with us, we have services around the World though different equipments.

info@satconxion.es

Xavier Ribas  Operations Manager  SATCONXION
IP Logged

Pages: 1