Welcome, Guest.        Forum rules.
      Home            Login            Register          
Pages: 1

Free Internet system for US military/Navy/Marines

(Read 2902 times)
wafanet
★★★

May 13th, 2008 at 3:24pm  
Please note WAFA has a special offer whereby FREE HX hardware is being given for limited time to Army, Marines , etc. serving in Iraq and Afghanistan [ Terms and conditions apply ]

Free hardware kit includes everything with co-axial cables! [ Terms and conditions apply ]

Pls. contact us ASAP on sales@wafa.ae and ask us more info., or check https://www.satsig.net/wafa.htm

Kind Regards
Wafa team

IP Logged

Ex Member
Ex Member

Reply #1 - May 14th, 2008 at 11:41am  
What if customer needs serious throughput?.....to the tune of 4-6MBs of TDMA upstream throughput?  

If I am not mistaken. the HX returns are only capable of 3 MBs?  True?

M
« Last Edit: May 15th, 2008 at 1:57am by N/A »  

IP Logged

wafanet
★★★

Reply #2 - May 14th, 2008 at 1:59pm  
dear mike

pls do note with HX acceleration software ( based on compressions) we can achieve burst modes on the uplinks of upto 2.96 Mbps on a 246 carrier

So keeping this in mind aided with the fact we are coming on W6 where we can run even 1-2Meg carriers , we are already into serious throughput!

IP Logged

Ex Member
Ex Member

Reply #3 - May 14th, 2008 at 9:16pm  
What about MPEG4 P10 (H.264 Main) Video?

IP Logged

wafanet
★★★

Reply #4 - May 17th, 2008 at 11:17am  
We have not conducted any tests on this format , we will check it, We are mainly offering shared platforms with much higher quotas due to the HX DVBS2 efficiencies, currently the beauty of the HX is its simplicity to install is almost plug and play.

Despite all the I Direct critics trying to out verse us the HX has amazing uploading and with the  Turbo gives speeds I have never seen before on any other type of modem.

We do offer dedicated and special niche services with much more to come such as mesh in quarter 4 , all I know is HX sales are climbing and complaints are virtual non existent so bang the drum all you like about I Direct but we are going to be selling more and more HX in the coming months especially as Bentley Walker has now 4 HX operational hubs with very impressive coverage  much I suspect to your disappointment !
« Last Edit: Jun 19th, 2008 at 8:30pm by Admin1 »  
IP Logged

Ex Member
Ex Member

Reply #5 - May 17th, 2008 at 2:36pm  
No drum beating.  Just an honest question about HX throughput.  If you interpreted it as such (out of context) then I apologize.
« Last Edit: Jun 19th, 2008 at 8:30pm by Admin1 »  

IP Logged

Pages: 1