www.satsig.net

Satellite Internet Forum.

Welcome, Guest.
Welcome to this satellite broadband discussion forum. Wherever you are and whatever your problem we are here to help each other. Connecting to the internet via satellite is not always easy but is critically important to those in remote places or with poor terrestrial infrastructure. Service providers and customers are encouraged to contribute. Register at the bottom of the forum home page if you wish to contribute or ask a question. VSAT service providers and satellite equipment sellers may feature their products free of charge; just register and get posting. Paid-for adverts, top left and top right, on all forum pages, are also available. Read the Forum rules.
      Home            Login            Register          
Pages: 1

WANTED 120cm or larger Dish for Linkstar Equipment

(Read 1262 times)
Ex Member
Ex Member

May 19th, 2008 at 6:17pm  
Hello I"m getting ready to buy some linkstar equipment but the dish is just too much to ship.  I am on Camp Victory Iraq.  I would like to find someone that is willing to sell their 120cm or larger Dish with mount.  The dish must be able to mount the BUC/LNB, not just a LNB mount

(I don't know if it's the same or not but it looks like it would require something more then just a plastic mount like a regular LNB).

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Armyb77

IP Logged

Pages: 1