Welcome, Guest.        Forum rules.
      Home            Login            Register          
Pages: 1

Best Sat Internet Provider for Distribution

(Read 3541 times)
kozmonaut
★★

Sep 25th, 2008 at 3:08am  
Hello. I posted a few times on here, looking to partner up with an established satellite internet company.

Basiclly I wanted to become a distributer for a company like Hughesnet/Xplorenet, this company really sucks for customer service, I wrote the main person an email over 2 weeks ago and never received a response, Wildblue, gives coverage to only the vancouver and lower mainland, but I need something with a solid Spot all over British Columbia.

Do you guys have any good ideas on what provider allows people do business with them for reduced rates, we will do all our on installs, we just need to do biz with someone who has all the infrastrucutre already in place.

Xplorenet seemed like the best choice, but its impossible to do business with them, because they never return calls or emails.

Michael
« Last Edit: Oct 19th, 2008 at 3:55pm by Admin1 »  

IP Logged

Mel_Berry
★★

Texas USA
Reply #1 - Oct 19th, 2008 at 3:43pm  
HI Michael

We are one of the many HughesNet VAR distributors for North America.  If you will email or call me I can provide you dealer pricing and several options for the various service levels available that will all work in/throughout Canada.

Note:  We return our calls most of the time Smiley

Mel Berry
Houston Media Systems
713-464-0101

Mel Berry : Houston Media Systems : Hughes HX & HN - covers North, Central, and most of S America
IP Logged

SATCONXION
★★

Reply #2 - Dec 29th, 2008 at 11:15am  
Contact with us, we have services around the World though different equipments.

info@satconxion.es

Xavier Ribas  Operations Manager  SATCONXION
IP Logged

Pages: 1