Home            Login            Register          
Pages: 1

Idirect 3000 series Satellite Router Rebooting

(Read 5030 times)
Ex Member
Ex Member

Oct 6th, 2008 at 2:03pm  
Hi everybody,
am having a problem with my Idirect modem it keeps rebooting, each time it does the RX, TX, NET, STATUS and POWER lights go RED in color at the same time then after it reconnects with green lights on.

Its been two days now what could be the problem? I do hope to get a good response and solution here thanks.

Infoseye@yahoo.com

IP Logged

Ex Member
Ex Member

Reply #1 - Oct 6th, 2008 at 7:16pm  
« Last Edit: Oct 6th, 2008 at 9:23pm by Admin1 »  

IP Logged

smlt_vsat
★★★

Reply #2 - Oct 8th, 2008 at 4:17pm  

Try those command and if not you can also try following recovery procedure of idirect 3100 recommended by idirect which will cover loading packages and falcon etc.

Also see this error below

Fatal error - Could not open device "/dev/tdma-tx'

if you see such error when the modem is rebboted and ready you have to send back unit to idirect for repair

IP Logged

Ex Member
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Oct 28th, 2008 at 6:52pm  
Hi,

This might sound funny but i once experience such with an InterSky Shiron iRG - S2 modem, it kept rebooting itself every after 5mins or so. I checked the error log and it says CPU temparature is high, i later on found out that someone place another equipment on top of the modem thereby preventing it from getting proper ventilation and as a result forcing the modem to restart everytime the CPU gets hot.

Check the physical condition/environment and make sure nothing is placed on the modem.

IP Logged

Pages: 1