Home            Login            Register          
Pages: 1

VOIP/Satellite service providers

(Read 3846 times)
namron67
★★

AZ. 86401
Feb 3rd, 2009 at 8:26pm  
I was getting VOIP over starband Satellite using ht486, It worked good until last friday when Sun-Isp had a fire and their mainframe and servers burned up in a fire.

Where can I find a Voip over Satellite service provider? I allready have Starband Nova Pro and a ht48.

IP Logged

HVYMTL
★★★

Reply #1 - Feb 7th, 2009 at 5:38am  
We use both products Skype, and Net2phone on services iDirect and Hughesnet.
We can help if needed.

Tom@Countrysidenet.com

IP Logged

carl_sat-tel
★★

VA. , TOC: Miami
Reply #2 - Jun 9th, 2009 at 9:51pm  
We can provide the service you're seeking, but over iDirect Platform.  please contact me to discuss further. it'll be well worth your time.

Regards,

Carl
SCSI Hampton,VA
757-723-0835
carl@sat-tel.com

Carl Moreno&&SCSI&&Hampton, VA.&&O:757-723-0835&&C:757-753-6290&&www.sat-tel.com
IP Logged

Ex Member
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Aug 12th, 2009 at 6:38am  
hi everyone, it's been some time since I posted anything regarding VOIP service via satellite. My last post was advising that I was using Babytel and Webcall (Webcall is not in business anymore)  for my customers with fairly good success. Late last year Xplornet finally released their IPTalk product to British Columbia dealers and I have been using that since then. Initially  there were some signifigant startup issues which surprised me as they had been using the product for about a year in other areas. That being said, the bugs have been pretty well cleaned up and the service works very well in my and my customer's opinion. They have managed to eliminate pretty well all of the call startup delay which ended up with the person on the other end hanging up thinking it was either a prank call or a telemarketer call. The only thing that Xplornet really needs to work on is to offer more cities in BC for telephone numbers, Currently they only offer Vancouver exchanges either area code 604 or 778.
Terry Paton - The Satellite Guy
Vanderhoof, BC

IP Logged

Pages: 1